Your most "hated" team/Fearcist Rival

Fuck the Yankees. Fuck the Broncos (not really a rivalry, but their inbred fans can all ESAL)
GloomyIncompleteItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

It’s fitting that the people who I already think are mouth breathers have revealed themselves as Ravens fans.

As a Yankee die-hard I think my choice would be a little too obvious.

The Patriots and for 1 simple reason, the tuck rule. Yes I'm still bitching about it after all these years.

Australia in everything.

I'm glad order was restored on Saturday night.

Not rustled at all. I respect Beli and Brady quite a bit.

I’m not the guy who’s still hung up on a team that’s not even in the same division because Von dragged his dick over Brady’s face a few years ago.

Living rent free apparently lol.

New England Patriots.

Hope their bus crashes and all their players out for the year.

Not rustled at all. I respect Beli and Brady quite a bit.

I’m not the guy who’s still hung up on a team that’s not even in the same division because Von dragged his dick over Brady’s face a few years ago.

Living rent free apparently lol.

Bro Pats fans could not possibly care less about the Broncos lol. Call us when you're actually in the playoffs.

Bro Pats fans could not possibly care less about the Broncos lol. Call us when you're actually in the playoffs.
I was talking to the guy who is literally contradicting your statement, Douglas.

You're a Yankee's fan and a Patriots fan. I think I can speak for everyone when I say no one gives a fuuuuuuck what your bandwagoning ass has to say.

I was talking to the guy who is literally contradicting your statement, Douglas.

You're a Yankee's fan and a Patriots fan. I think I can speak for everyone when I say no one gives a fuuuuuuck what your bandwagoning ass has to say.

Bandwagon? You don't know shit about me man. I live exactly halfway between NYC and Boston. Moms side is all NY, Dad's is Boston. Been watching the Yankees, Celtics, and Pats since I was 5, first Super Bowl I remember watching was Pats vs Packers, and I watched almost every game during the Celtic's shit years until they won the 2008 title. Fuck you and your 'bandwagoning', punk ass bitch

Enjoy Flacco loser.

Bandwagon? You don't know shit about me man. I live exactly halfway between NYC and Boston. Moms side is all NY, Dad's is Boston. Been watching the Yankees, Celtics, and Pats since I was 5, first Super Bowl I remember watching was Pats vs Packers, and I watched almost every game during the Celtic's shit years until they won the 2008 title. Fuck you and your 'bandwagoning', puck ass bitch

Enjoy Flacco loser.
Enjoy finding another team when Brady and Beli are gone.

Bandwagoners are always the most sensitive lmao.

1908816.gif

Enjoy finding another team when Brady and Beli are gone.

Bandwagoners are always the most sensitive lmao.

1908816.gif

So 'bandwagon' is all you can come up with? Come on you can do better. Your insults are about as good as the Broncos offense the last 4 years lol.

So 'bandwagon' is all you can come up with? Come on you can do better. Your insults are about as good as the Broncos offense the last 4 years lol.
Seeing as how much it triggered you, yeah I'm gonna stick with that lmao.

Seeing as how much it triggered you, yeah I'm gonna stick with that lmao.

20-28 since 2016, finished either last or 2nd to last in division each year. Vance Joseph is your coach, and Flacco is your QB. Those facts are all more insulting than being called a bandwagoner.

20-28 since 2016, finished either last or 2nd to last in division each year. Vance Joseph is your coach, and Flacco is your QB. Those facts are all more insulting than being called a bandwagoner.
No, they really aren’t. See I’ll still stick with my team even when they suck.

You’ll move on to the next good team in NY when the Pats go back to being irrelevant.

Look at you, trying to act all calm now after your tantrum lol.

No, they really aren’t. See I’ll still stick with my team even when they suck.

You’ll move on to the next good team in NY when the Pats go back to being irrelevant.

Look at you, trying to act all calm now after your tantrum lol.

Pats could go 0-16 and I'd still rep them just as hard as I do know. I'm starting to think you don't actually know what bandwagoning is. I already explained my fan scenario so me rooting for a NY team (the Giants) isn't bandwagoning lol. By the way do you live in or near Denver? How did you become a fan? Was it in the 90's?

Back