Your most "hated" team/Fearcist Rival

Not rustled at all. I respect Beli and Brady quite a bit.

I’m not the guy who’s still hung up on a team that’s not even in the same division because Von dragged his dick over Brady’s face a few years ago.

Living rent free apparently lol.

Rent free, eh? No, you're just hung up on worshipping one football game from 4 years ago. Tell me how the Pats have done since then.
nPzSbVd.gif

Pats could go 0-16 and I'd still rep them just as hard as I do know. I'm starting to think you don't actually know what bandwagoning is. I already explained my fan scenario so me rooting for a NY team (the Giants) isn't bandwagoning lol. By the way do you live in or near Denver? How did you become a fan? Was it in the 90's?

That's how cowards usually argue. No need to waste time debating the hate.

Rent free, eh? No, you're just hung up on worshipping one football game from 4 years ago. Tell me how the Pats have done since then.
Actually they knocked the Pats out of the playoffs three times during Brady’s reign.

Which time are you still upset about? You brought up the Broncos, dipshit. So clearly you’re the one still hung up.

Rent. Free. LOL

Pats could go 0-16 and I'd still rep them just as hard as I do know. I'm starting to think you don't actually know what bandwagoning is. I already explained my fan scenario so me rooting for a NY team (the Giants) isn't bandwagoning lol. By the way do you live in or near Denver? How did you become a fan? Was it in the 90's?
Right, you already explained how you’re in between two cities so you pick and choose the best teams at the time. Very clear.

Right, you already explained how you’re in between two cities so you pick and choose the best teams at the time. Very clear.

Can you answer my questions or what? Love how you completely ignored them lol

Can you answer my questions or what? Love how you completely ignored them lol
I’m not insecure enough about my fandom to prove anything to a guy who picks and chooses his teams based on who does well at the time.

Pats fans once again proving they’re the absolute worst lol.

Actually they knocked the Pats out of the playoffs three times during Brady’s reign.

Which time are you still upset about? You brought up the Broncos, dipshit. So clearly you’re the one still hung up.

Rent. Free. LOL

Well, I'm certainly not obsessing over one football game from four years ago the way you are. Brady has been a QB for almost two decades. If you know anybody who actually follows sports in your personal life, they'll tell you that you can't win em' all. Go ahead and ask around.

Yes, I brought up the Broncos (actually their fans, but whatever) just like other posters brought up a lot of other teams. Don't be upset. You will always be able to hug the wall to your bedroom with your prepaid phone and tap into your neighbors WiFi and watch a potato quality highlight of a football game from 4 years ago where your team played well once. While your decrepit and ghetto ass is spamming the Refresh button on your browser so you can finish that 3 minute long video, you keep telling yourself that everyone else is the one who's upset. We believe you.

I’m not insecure enough about my fandom to prove anything to a guy who picks and chooses his teams based on who does well at the time.

I'm just going to assume you're a bandwagoner since you can't even answer three simple questions lol

<{1-1}><Kpop01><Kpop775><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02>

Have fun losing again. Peace

Well, I'm certainly not obsessing over one football game from four years ago the way you are. Brady has been a QB for almost two decades. If you know anybody who actually follows sports in your personal life, they'll tell you that you can't win em' all. Go ahead and ask around.

Yes, I brought up the Broncos (actually their fans, but whatever) just like other posters brought up a lot of other teams. Don't be upset. You will always be able to hug the wall to your bedroom with your prepaid phone and tap into your neighbors WiFi and watch a potato quality highlight of a football game from 4 years ago where your team played well once. While your decrepit and ghetto ass is spamming the Refresh button on your browser so you can finish that 3 minute long video, you keep telling yourself that everyone else is the one who's upset. We believe you.
I'm just going to assume you're a bandwagoner since you can't even answer three simple questions lol

<{1-1}><Kpop01><Kpop775><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02>

Have fun losing again. Peace
200.gif

Dallas and Green Bay. Fuck em.

Fuck the bitch ass eagles

Rent. Free. LOL
I hope John Elway gets fucking murdered to death by a donkey that's raping him.

Fuck him and his helicopter bullshit riding TD to beat the Packers.

I hope John Elway gets fucking murdered to death by a donkey that's raping him.

Fuck him and his helicopter bullshit riding TD to beat the Packers.
Greg, you were still a Bears fan at that time. Settle down.

hmmm... I have no real hate for any teams anymore...

Eagles finally won the big one two years ago.
France won the World Cup as well.

All is well in my world of sports.

Peace be with all of you...

Back