Your most "hated" team/Fearcist Rival

20-28 since 2016, finished either last or 2nd to last in division each year. Vance Joseph is your coach, and Flacco is your QB. Those facts are all more insulting than being called a bandwagoner.

Well considering Vance Joseph is a coach for the cardinals now I’m gonna have to say your “facts” don’t check out.

Well considering Vance Joseph is a coach for the cardinals now I’m gonna have to say your “facts” don’t check out.

Haha I r stoopid my bad

Broncos still suck

Fuck the Patriots
<8>

As a Man Utd fan it will always be Liverpool, and I expect you’d find it hard to find a Liverpool supporter who’d say anyone other than Man Utd. It’s better that way, I’d hate for my most hated rivals to look at my club as little more than a minor annoyance...

The Patriots and the White Sox
As a Sox fan I actually like and embrace
any hate or whatnot from Cub fans. Makes me feel like we matter. Some people umderestimate white sox as an organization. We are not as irrelevant as the rays marlins padres marinets angels mets ext. 1.75 million at 05 ws parade. But of course Cubs had 5 million people at their parade. I'd imagine if the white sox never existed the cubs would have had more success they would have even more revenue and power like the yankees or dodgers. I think that thought is what some cub hate might stem from.

Last edited:
Ohio State football
Penn State wrestling. I am a die hard iowa and iowa state wrestling fan.
Packers
Twins
Jon Jones
Canelo Alvarez dude is so popular but has 3 or 4 gift bs decision wins in his career

Last edited:
With you being a huge Rafa fan and openly saying Margot Robbie isn’t hot I would’ve guessed that heterosexuality is your biggest rival lmao.

I said she fell off quickly compared to how hot she was before --- only because I remember another member predicting it would happen @SouthoftheAndes (he's gone now I guess). She doesn't look as hot as she used to be and the fall off was quick. I didn't find her that attractive in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. But, whatever. I'm taken, actually, I know you might be looking for something but my girl is way hot. Sorry.

I said she fell off quickly compared to how hot she was before --- only because I remember another member predicting it would happen @SouthoftheAndes (he's gone now I guess). She doesn't look as hot as she used to be and the fall off was quick. I didn't find her that attractive in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. But, whatever. I'm taken, actually, I know you might be looking for something but my girl is way hot. Sorry.

I think saying Vamos Rafa! Is even more homosexual than not finding Robbie attractive so my point still stands

With you being a huge Rafa fan and openly saying Margot Robbie isn’t hot I would’ve guessed that heterosexuality is your biggest rival lmao.
He's going to mention the Ravens now.... you asshole.

Back