1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
  2. Hey Guest, The Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 is now active, so cast your votes! Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 »

Your Official UFN 87 Bets

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Soccer Steve Purple Belt

On reflection, I had way too much tied up on the success of one fighter and too much disregard for the skills of another. Unfortunately both guys were in the same fight. And I was very confident in Struve getting the win yet I didn't put on any money on him alone. Stupid.

2. Agent Mulder Black Belt

+~9u. Still riding with 4u on Jacare to win ~2.9u. I obviously got lucky that I had that gift line on Struve that granted me 9u, especially after losing my Tumenov bet. I lost all my livebets this event with flyers on the dogs, so I lost 2,5u in total with LB.

3. Dooze Purple Belt

Only made my bets after the first fight started last night and was too hungover to post them, ended up going straight back to bed. Just caught up with the event and did well though.

- Cedenblad + De Randamie + Krylov/Barroso ITD + Kowalkiewicz/Clark goes to decision @ 3.26/+226 = £15 returned £49
    - Struve by KO @ 2.25/+125 = £10 returned £22.50
    - Khabilov by decision @ 2.38/+138 = £5 returned £11.88

For future events I should probably stick to just betting things I feel really confident in rather than doing a ton of different bets and props on most fights more for action.

4. themmagambler White Belt

3-2 for +1.22 units