Your oppinion on Under Armour

I recommend the Rupture Rashie. It's pretty stellar for BJJ, and it make the guns look good (I need all the help I can get). Below is my review we did on it over at TrialByFireMMA.com. The Rutpure is much thicker than my UA, and I prefer it over the NoGi and generic "performance tops" you find at sporting good stores because of that thickness.

Rupture Rashie Review, and sexy pictures of Law Bob.

Not gonna lie: I bought the UA Battle rashie because GSP wore it all the time during training. My athletic performance went up +5, but finishing skills dropped by 100% :(

Just kidding, I love GSP. LOVE him.

This is awesome, lol !

I have 1 U rashie and like it. Reason why I like it is b/c is simple design and looks like professional sports wear

I recommend the Rupture Rashie. It's pretty stellar for BJJ, and it make the guns look good (I need all the help I can get). Below is my review we did on it over at TrialByFireMMA.com. The Rutpure is much thicker than my UA, and I prefer it over the NoGi and generic "performance tops" you find at sporting good stores because of that thickness.

is it not sweaty ?

I'm debating on pulling the trigger on a pair of UA compression shorts (the ones that the players wear at the NFL Combine). I have the Nike Pro Combats already but I would like to compare the two.

I took your advice and ordered one.... I will regret that till the rest of my life. I could just burn the money.

Back