Your Source of Drinking Water

Brita filters are well worth the investment.
Let's not forget, EVERYTHING can cause cancer these days.
Everything in moderation (little bit of bottled water, little bit of tap)

I guess it depends on the continent but in Western Europe, Evian is seen by many as the best mineral water both for taste and health. Fresh water from the Alps :)

Just out of interest I researched the minerals from Ka-Viti so see how it compares to evian:

Ka-Viti:
https://www.aquagrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Ka-Viti_Natural-Artesian_Water_3.jpg

Evian:
46193d5286575caff19930bc01e6f185.jpg

I read an article the other day about bottled water, and it may also be in that Documentary about bottled water on Netflix, that said that Fiji water actually had some of the highest levels of contaminants. It's supposed to be from the most untouched waters on earth.

If I have to get bottled water, which happens from time to time, I go for Smart Water. It's tap water but then its evaporated and filtered 8 times, its about as pure as it gets.

Generally I get it from the filtered water from my fridge, and store it in a glass or metal water bottle. Investing in glass water bottles covered in rubber on the outside, and metal bottles, was WELL worth it.

My family is well off so we got a whole house filter. Pretty expensive.

Just try to limit shower times, and dont make water extremely hot. I know, hot showers feel oh so good... But opening your pores isnt all that healthy anyways. But when you open your pores and absorb chemicals, its even worse.

Try to keep water moderately warm/luke warm. Also end on cold/very cold if you can handle.
Pure cold showers also have numerous benefits. I mean like extreme health benefits. Plus they wake you up!

http://www.medicaldaily.com/benefit...y-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524

http://www.thehackedmind.com/7-reasons-to-take-cold-showers-and-1-that-really-matters/

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/surprising-benefits-cold-showers.html

http://impossiblehq.com/cold-shower-health-benefits

I have to disagree on the cold showers. If you take a pure cold shower you can end up with muscle knots. In the articles they say all the blood flows to your organs but what they fail to mention is that all that blood is coming from your muscles!

ground well, landlords i've been emptying the septic into the ground so i'm probably drinking everyones piss and feces.

I hike out into the wilderness each morning and collect dew from leaves and other plants. It goes directly into my leather bota bag.

I buy gallons of spring water from amazon for 89 cents. Its alright. I wonder how pure it is. I have seen some bad reviews on the site

I did loads of research on this a couple years ago.

I found that distilled water is the best way to go.
Distilling water gets rid of all organic and inorganic materials.

You must see the crap that is left behind after distilling 4 litres of water, you will be disgusted.
That crap is going into your body, blood, organs and brain. Especially the flouride which is extremely toxic.

Some will say that you need minerals, well actually you be should be getting minerals from your fruit and veggies. Rain water is distilled.

Get a tds meter, they are cheap, and check your drinking water. My tap water is around average 270ppm and varies due to the municipality adding in the chlorine etc.
Bottle water, depends on the brand, usually average 50-70ppm. While distilled water is 0 ppm.

Distilled is negatively charged ions. Well other water is positively charge ions. So it attracts all the positively charged crap in your body and flushes it out.
That's why distilled water doesn't conduct electricity.

I did loads of research on this a couple years ago.

I found that distilled water is the best way to go.
Distilling water gets rid of all organic and inorganic materials.

You must see the crap that is left behind after distilling 4 litres of water, you will be disgusted.
That crap is going into your body, blood, organs and brain. Especially the flouride which is extremely toxic.

Some will say that you need minerals, well actually you be should be getting minerals from your fruit and veggies. Rain water is distilled.

Get a tds meter, they are cheap, and check your drinking water. My tap water is around average 270ppm and varies due to the municipality adding in the chlorine etc.
Bottle water, depends on the brand, usually average 50-70ppm. While distilled water is 0 ppm.

Distilled is negatively charged ions. Well other water is positively charge ions. So it attracts all the positively charged crap in your body and flushes it out.
That's why distilled water doesn't conduct electricity.
distilled water tastes like shit homie.

Not at all, it tastes pure.

Having spent months living on water from a RO machine in the middle of the ocean, I can both agree it tastes pure and disagree it is something you would want to live on without adding flavouring.
Proper distilled water is pretty bad for you by itself as it leaches minerals from your bones and cells.

I buy gallons of spring water from amazon for 89 cents. Its alright. I wonder how pure it is. I have seen some bad reviews on the site
I no longer buy water from Amazon and have cancelled my prime membership. After a couple months membership I didn't see the benefit and I don't like their shady business practices. Fuck Jeff Bezos. Plus that water tasted kinda funny.

I am now on the walmart bandwagon. I get two 1 liter bottles of the Body armor alkaline water when I go there for less than $2.

So what is wrong with drinking water out of the tap like I do?
Nothing. I was raised in the 80s and 90s. I didn't die drinking it.

Although tap water here isn't as good as it is in Chicago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back