Your thoughts on Vale Tudo Shorts ?

white will get dirty quick if your just using them for casual training. not like that really matters. i have my 2nd ammy fight in november and was thinking of getting a pair of vale tudos. never tried em out, so i am also interested in ppl thoughts about this:)

those ones are nice tho

white will get dirty quick if your just using them for casual training. not like that really matters. i have my 2nd ammy fight in november and was thinking of getting a pair of vale tudos. never tried em out, so i am also interested in ppl thoughts about this:)

those ones are nice tho

They Also Have Black .

Warrior Wear Vale Tudo Fight Shorts Black - Performance MMA

But if i were you id where them , theyre better in my opinion . but if you skeptical about them you should get these . theyre kinda longer .

Warrior International Long Vale Tudo Shorts - MMAWarehouse.com

but id bet there will be haters :)

VT shorts are great in every way - the question is if you're willing to wear them in front of other people.

I have only tried Truth and Wand VT shorts. The Truths are fantastic (but they are a hazzle to deal with) and the Wand VT shorts are horrible.

It is a matter of fit and of having thick, strong and yet elastic material.

I just said to hell with it and wore them one day. I got a little hell and some laughs...but at the end of the day nobody cared. I just ordered some Manto VT shorts and can't wait to get them in.

They are VERY comfortable and it's worth being a little gun shy at first. Also, once the sweat got going I noticed that my passes got about 10% easier...if that helps.

I have a pair of WAND vale tudo shorts. They are nice. But if I ever got another pair Id want something longer. Something similiar to those Warrior International VT shorts that were posted above

I would get the long ones. I personally have them and they are the shit. It's perfect because they cover up like the long ones so they aren't like booty shorts, but still let you throw head kicks like nothing. They also don't restrict you when you wanna pull rubber guard or anything. I recommend them.

I have a pair of WAND vale tudo shorts. They are nice. But if I ever got another pair Id want something longer. Something similiar to those Warrior International VT shorts that were posted above

i like the look of the longer ones especially those warrior wear i saw someone have in the ufc

id be concerned with shorter ones riding up epecially if youre wearing a cup

get the shogun rua one from the badboy website i have them they are great and dont worry about people laughing its okay because later on they wont care and they are sick ass hell

I can wholeheartedly recommend MMA Gear's offerings (I posted some pics/info in another thread recently).

If you're looking specifically for the longer thigh-length type of VT shorts, I also highly recommend taking a look at what are known as swim "jammers". They're much the same thing and the designs are much more varied than most other true VT shorts.

I have these in red (size 30) and purple (size 32) and I think they're great. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking I'll probably use one of 'em in the NAGA event I plan on attending next month. I picked 'em both up for $5-$10 each at a Marshall's near me, so if you look around these sort of shorts can definitely be had for cheap, especially now that swimwear is "out of season".

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it might make sense to get a size larger than you're used to so you have enough room to comfortably get a cup in there (I haven't really had a problem in this regard, but I figured it'd be worth mentioning, especially if you or someone else were to order a pair online without being able to try 'em on).

Why would anyone be shy about wearing vale tudo shorts? I've been using them on and off since I was 14, never even got a comment about them.
I like the bad boy rua version with the UDL logo. I have a pair of Gameness which have a good fit, my hawk VT shorts are nice but I dont think they sell them anymore.

If you can get your hands on red nose VT shorts a l

Back