Your thoughts please

having a shirt that says, "i fart when i get stacked" or "my belt contains staph" would be ones the average mma fan wouldn't understand. also, "set free the ghost"

I don't know about the staph one but the other two are pretty cool and right along with what I am looking for.

I don't know about the staph one but the other two are pretty cool and right along with what I am looking for.

No one will buy those shirts. I think that dude is trolling you.

Make a red shirt that has "Guillotine" in "Coca-Cola" font with "Choke" right under it where "Classic" would be. I can see people buying something like that. The only spots someone should see "The Pain Factory" is maybe on the sleeve like in the first pic you posted where it says "it's a lifestyle!!" and on the tag. The Pain Factory sounds like some WWE stars nickname.

And dude honestly, if you've had a bunch of failed T-shirt businesses in the past...maybe it's not your calling?

Last edited:

Make a red shirt that has "Guillotine" in "Coca-Cola" font with "Choke" right under it where "Classic" would be. I can see people buying something like that. The only spots someone should see "The Pain Factory" is maybe on the sleeve like in the first pic you posted where it says "it's a lifestyle!!" and on the tag. The Pain Factory sounds like some WWE stars nickname.

And dude honestly, if you've had a bunch of failed T-shirt businesses in the past...maybe it's not your calling?

what a pity

ludwig-x-inspirit-enjoy-choke-tee-1.jpg

Man..don't mind if the guy is trolling.. I really like the ghost Idea.

Never been in a failed T-Shirt business. I have only had this one since 2000 which makes it one of the older MMA Brands. I have never sold many shirts and the ones I have sold has been to a small but loyal fan base. My total customer base over the last 11 years is under 15k. That ranks it as a very small company. I believe over the next 5 years the MMA subculture will grow and get more distant from "fan" brands like: TapouT, MMA Elite, ect.

Man..don't mind if the guy is trolling.. I really like the ghost Idea.

Never been in a failed T-Shirt business. I have only had this one since 2000 which makes it one of the older MMA Brands. I have never sold many shirts and the ones I have sold has been to a small but loyal fan base. My total customer base over the last 11 years is under 15k. That ranks it as a very small company. I believe over the next 5 years the MMA subculture will grow and get more distant from "fan" brands like: TapouT, MMA Elite, ect.

People seem to be moving away from tons of clutter and shit on the t-shirts and are going with more finessed designs.

People seem to be moving away from tons of clutter and shit on the t-shirts and are going with more finessed designs.

Totally agree. I want the finess to be in what our shirts say and the inside meaning to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavy
Back