Your Top 1 80's song

It was a slower beat. it may not have been 80's but for me born in the 90's everything is the 80's. Thank you for trying. I'm currently going through every singer with a similar voice to Warren Zevon trying to find it hahaha

I heard a song at the shops the other night. I had heard it before but I have no idea what it is. It was a dude with a deep voice singing something about Running from the night or some shit. Something about the night. God damn my short term memory. It wasn't a very pop like song.

I guess his voice isn't necessarily low, but its certainly the type of song you might hear in the shops at night:p

I guess his voice isn't necessarily low, but its certainly the type of song you might hear in the shops at night:p

No but it was quite close to his voice and tempo, but a little deeper and slower. I listened to about 300 songs yesterday trying to find it LOL

An 80s hard rawker for what my girl Marina is going to do to Watercan later tonight (from the #4 record in Kerrang's! albums of the year in the first year of Kerrang)
<{1-7}>

overheard by me at a Y&T concert:
Y&T guy
: 'we're doing requests, what do you want to hear'
Guy in audience: 'KNOCK YOU OUT!'
Y&T guy: '....you said that with authority!' (plays song)

Bonus: a timeless 80 hard rawk ballad about my belief in Marina
<{1-7}>

Back