Your Top 1 80's song

I can only assume that "West End Girls" has been posted at least once so i'll spare the thread another posting (haven't read through the whole thing, either). Faces on Person's, too many choices... you know the rest.

I can only assume that "West End Girls" has been posted at least once so i'll spare the thread another posting (haven't read through the whole thing, either). Faces on Person's, too many choices... you know the rest.

You can never post West End Girls enough.

I liked Domino Dancing. It has a lot of electric piano & has a good 80's sound.

You can never post West End Girls enough.

Sorry Styrchnine I just cant like this post <{hughesimpress}>

I'll normally hit "like" on all 80s song post except with a few exceptions like Jefferson Starship, Kokomo and Poison

I'll normally hit "like" on all 80s song post except with a few exceptions like Jefferson Starship, Kokomo and Poison

I understand and I KNOW that they're the ones that drowned hair metal in the bathtub, but I can tolerate this..

I understand and I KNOW that they're the ones that drowned hair metal in the bathtub, but I can tolerate this..
Warrant and them are the hair bands I cannot tolerate. Ratt, Cinderella and White Lion at least are fun and guilty pleasures

I liked Domino Dancing. It has a lot of electric piano & has a good 80's sound.

That's a really good one, but their cover of Willie Nelson's "You are always on my mind" is the one that stands out to me besides West End Girls.

You had me until Jefferson Starship and Kokomo. I'll ride with Sara and Kokomo until my ticker stops ticking.

That's a really good one, but their cover of Willie Nelson's "You are always on my mind" is the one that stands out to me besides West End Girls.

You had me until Jefferson Starship and Kokomo. I'll ride with Sara and Kokomo until my ticker stops ticking.
I heard Kokomo finally snapped Brian Wilson back to reality from his rehab stint when he saw how that song and Mike Love is doing to the reputation of the Beach Boys

I can't stand Kokomo. :mad:

Wish Earth, Wind & Fire would have covered this - Great song with funky potential and a chorus that just begs for their kind of falsetto and harmonising.

Dude... I've NEVER thought of that. You just blew my mind! I saw them in Atlanta.

Budweiser Super-Fest

"July 30, 1988 Fulton County Stadium, Atlanta, GA (Earth, Wind & Fire, Freddie Jackson, Morris Day, Stephanie Mills, The Deele, Al B. Sure, Keith Sweat)"

I was there. :)

I've noticed the "80's" part of this thread has been taken loosely at times, so while this is technically early 90's, it feels like an extension of the 80's.

Back