Your Top 1 80's song

I saw the Cult in concert in 1987 and the opening band was Guns 'n Roses.
Oh man. I bet that was a good show. I saw them in 1990 but I can't remember who opened. I just remember I had shot myself in the foot with a nail gun the day before the show. Luckily it didn't go in too deep, but deep enough to make my foot swell up. So I was on crutches for the show.

Oh man. I bet that was a good show. I saw them in 1990 but I can't remember who opened. I just remember I had shot myself in the foot with a nail gun the day before the show. Luckily it didn't go in too deep, but deep enough to make my foot swell up. So I was on crutches for the show.

What the hell?!?!? Nail gun? Yikes.

The Cult were great. I had never heard of Guns 'n Roses and they were brutal. No sound check and they played like shit. Of course, I know consider GnR one of my favorite all time bands - LOL. But it was not a good introduction that first concert.

A friend of mine got tickets for this and I'm a little jealous.

mwrRbrR.jpg

Wall to wall hits throughout the 80's (and beyond), this is one of my favourites of hers

A friend of mine got tickets for this and I'm a little jealous.

mwrRbrR.jpg
Dude me too! I have a friend in LA that got tickets as well. Never been a Morrissey fan, but the entire rest of the lineup is fantastic.

Back