Your vinyl collection

I like the new live album but the production quality isn't the greatest like you said which I can forgive since it is a live album
Ya Uluru Rock is probably my favorite track from them and this extended version doesn't disappoint, just wished the audio quality was better.

Toxic Holocaust is a helluva live band. Too bad I'm too old to listen thrash metal at home/sober. It drives me up the walls.

lol

Yeah, my favorite thrash band that isn't from the 80's. An Overdose of Death is a perfect album.

I bought an old zenith console player that was in pretty rough shape. little bit of effort, and a whole lotta herb later....

Hadn't bought a record in a couple decades, my TON or so from back in the day just sat there, I had no player.

Well, all that has changed now I have a record player and have added records by..

John Hammond
Ramblin' Jack Elliott
Dave Van Ronk
The Mills Brothers
Country Classics.....they are!
Jerry Jeff Walker
Elmore James........huge influense on the Rolling Stones

And now I can search out the records instead of ignoring them.

I ordered Dark Side and Led Zep IV last night. I guess they're a mandatory part of every record collection. I was looking at old people's house music on Ebay. I thought most of it would be cheap because nobody would be interested. Wrong. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices for old Sasha and Digweed collections

what drew me back into collecting vinyl was the utter inconvenience and absurd expense. it's truly a rewarding experience.

Buying vinyls was fun: doing a tour of the record shops after uni, and the hand-written descriptions of the record; checking out the vinyls on the store turntable and then buying something you only play twice. Actually bought one recently to replace a record i foolishly gave away and which is not available for download; think there is a bit of a trend back towards them as ive seen a few boiler room sets of just vinyl.

Nowdays I take my kiddos to thrift stores, what they lack in quality or relevance they make up for the very bizarre. Some of the older records I own have love letters, notes, promotional posters, ect. If you don't mind digging around there's cool shit in the jackets. (I banged dope for a hot minute, digging fucking rules)

I don't really buy much off eBay, unless it's obscure rappers from 1996. This arrives before the sun sunsets on 8/25

Back