You've died and a god (whatever god you want doesn't matter) offers you a choice

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
You died, and a god offers you a choice. Heaven is full and they don't want to add more bed space so they give you the option to spend eternity in whatever story world you want. It can be a movie world, a book world, a tv world or an anime world (basically anything idc). You can die in the world but your life will just restart over in that world all memories retained.

Which world are you going to?

Fairy Tail (anime) world for me ;)

Some Anime world were all the girls have giant bewbs. That sounds pretty good to me
You'll be coming to the Fairy Tail world with me then.
FatherlyInfamousArmyant-size_restricted.gif

bfcaf6a8041e7f36a57c123fdbf3296d.gif

Dude her sister was absolute smoke. Remember the shower silhouette scene?!?!? Can I also chose Queens? We can get tag belts.
I could have taken her from Doug. Then banged the sister too. At least I could try.

If one of the choices is a cheesesteak I'm taking that.

How are you this obsessed with an average looking woman you'll never meet?
These things happen sometimes when you can watch a girl that's your type doing unspeakable things.

You died, and a god offers you a choice. Heaven is full and they don't want to add more bed space so they give you the option to spend eternity in whatever story world you want. It can be a movie world, a book world, a tv world or an anime world (basically anything idc). You can die in the world but your life will just restart over in that world all memories retained.

Which world are you going to?

Fairy Tail (anime) world for me ;)

Would be dope to join the LOTR world. With infinite lives with memories retained you could become ultimately more powerful/valuable with each life. I’m talking you’re the next Turin Turumbar if you catch my drift

Back