You've died and a god (whatever god you want doesn't matter) offers you a choice

The World of the TV show "Vikings".
Not a bad choice, Lets hope you're not a 5'2 weakling IRL, cause you're probably taking your real body to this world.

Not a bad choice, Lets hope you're not a 5'2 weakling IRL, cause you're probably taking your real body to this world.

I'm 5'11, 220. Can't get more average than that. I'll be fine. <45>

I'd be in the Days of Thunder world

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm 5'11, 220. Can't get more average than that. I'll be fine. <45>
Average height of a viking male was 5'6 and a woman 5'1. Unfortunately you've picked the Vikings TV show where everyone is 6'4 and 100kgs of muscle.

Had you picked a history book about vikings you'd probably have been considered a god.

TV show world, altered carbon. Or some other sci-fi world. This world is boring af. In the words of my hungarian buddy, "let's get outta here, these bitches don't wanna fuck"

TV show world, altered carbon. Or some other sci-fi world. This world is boring af. In the words of my hungarian buddy, "let's get outta here, these bitches don't wanna fuck"
Similar to what my Hungarian buddy says "menjünk ki innen, ezek a szukák nem akarnak baszni"

Similar to what my Hungarian buddy says "menjünk ki innen, ezek a szukák nem akarnak baszni"

God bless, and I tip my hat to everyone that knows Hungarian.

That Language is difficult as fuck.

Heaven would get boring after a while.. Id pick a good story any day. Life of Ghengis maybe

Why would I want to retain my memories without the people that I love? Seems a bit cruel to live in a world got eternity when you can’t share it with the people you love.

Why would I want to retain my memories without the people that I love? Seems a bit cruel to live in a world got eternity when you can’t share it with the people you love.
Lol, look up ^

Back