You've died and a god (whatever god you want doesn't matter) offers you a choice

Fuck it then I'll choose that one, I'm 6'6 120kg.

Me and Ragnar, the Viking age industrial revolution.

I'd probably live on a farm or as a hermit.

I guess one would cut a bloody swathe across the world at some point but the end would likely be transendental meditation.

(Also Lagatha)

6'6, 120 kg's?

Damn, that's a front row ticket to Valhalla.

Leave the farming to manlets like me. <45>

That's complicated. I'd ask to be sent to whatever netherwold there is. I'd be getting tortured, or whatever. Some demon would be whipping my nude buttocks, but I would manage to escape. I'd hang out in caverns. I'm already dead, so I wouldn't have to worry about food. I'd explore to pass time, or just sleep. I don't know if I'd really have to sleep. I'd just lay down and relax, or something...

Last edited:
the infinite respawn thing turns the mind to games real quick-like.

Problem is, you are going to be yourself with no magical skills or unreal fighting skills.

The Mass Effect universe is a likely choice: modern technology, reasonable standard of living and the possibility to set yourself up for a great life after a few lifetimes of droning for credits. Alien worlds, spaceships, beautiful women. Let Sheppard deal with the threats and you're good.

Okay, if I know nothing about loved ones...should I still be offended you're insinuating I should have to pay people to be friends with me? Because I have you know, I have 36 friends on myspace.
Oh is that what you meant. No I wasn't insinuating that. I was saying if there were some money it could give you a start as an adventurer or something a long those lines. No one wants to start a new life in a strange world with zero money.

the infinite respawn thing turns the mind to games real quick-like.

Problem is, you are going to be yourself with no magical skills or unreal fighting skills.

The Mass Effect universe is a likely choice: modern technology, reasonable standard of living and the possibility to set yourself up for a great life after a few lifetimes of droning for credits. Alien worlds, spaceships, beautiful women. Let Sheppard deal with the threats and you're good.
If you show up in the Fairy Tail world, I would say it's a given you're going to get magical powers like everyone else, the god isn't sending you to this world to be an NPC that gets rofl stomped, he's sending you to your own personal nirvana.

I'd like to be born into the Culture from Iain Banks culture series of novels.
Post scarcity society and after a few tumultuous events they achieve galactic security.
Basically you can be or do anything you want. Including cruising around as a secret god in societies and worlds that are not that advanced yet to understand there is a whole galaxy of life out there.

I think there is alien moot as well

Damn it, I just finished that series and it was amazing. That's the best choice. Everyone else in the culture has respawn too, any skill you want automatically, look like you want etc. Would probably migrate to higher too and experience being a god.

You died, and a god offers you a choice. Heaven is full and they don't want to add more bed space so they give you the option to spend eternity in whatever story world you want. It can be a movie world, a book world, a tv world or an anime world (basically anything idc). You can die in the world but your life will just restart over in that world all memories retained.

Which world are you going to?

Fairy Tail (anime) world for me ;)
There is only one god
latest

Id prob have life restarted with the new game plus mode. Oligarch mode here I come!

There is only one god
latest

Id prob have life restarted with the new game plus mode. Oligarch mode here I come!

Seeing as you'd die nearly every day and reset you may as well join the Imperial Guard until you can survive a few years.

What about the Mario world?

I would kidnap the Princess and do unspeakable things to her

Would be dope to join the LOTR world. With infinite lives with memories retained you could become ultimately more powerful/valuable with each life. I’m talking you’re the next Turin Turumbar if you catch my drift

Basically you become an elf respawning in the halls of manos.

Avatar baby, I’d get myself one of those flying things to ride ASAP.
Or

E0EB952D-0C59-4435-95D6-F758A38487DA.jpeg

The world Firefly is set in. Space cowboy would be pretty awesome.

Or maybe a cushy United Federation of Planets world far from the borg or other evil boogeymen. Teleporters and food replicators sounds OK.

Back