Zhang vs Nunes. Who’s in?

TheHotorious

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Exciting fight.

Only time I support for a superfight. Make it happen DANA

Zhang put Andrade to the buzzsaw. But Nunes is 135-145 and Zhang is maxing out at 115. Gotta pump the breaks. The performance by her was still epic. As good as Nunes has looked she has a confident GDR to fight. Zhang has a fight with Tatiana Suarez to worry about.

Nunes will kill Zhang. Size difference is a real thing - Raquel Pennington smoked Jessica Andrade

Size difference is too much.

Wasteland this thread.

Would be a good fight

No one at 115 or 135 has ever destroyed Mandrade like that.

Its is the Zhang era now

Zhang put Andrade to the buzzsaw. But Nunes is 135-145 and Zhang is maxing out at 115. Gotta pump the breaks. The performance by her was still epic. As good as Nunes has looked she has a confident GDR to fight. Zhang has a fight with Tatiana Suarez to worry about.
I used to think Suarez would become the division champ but Weili will probably neutralize her wrestling. And her striking defense wasnt up to par against Nunes' wife. I dont see it ending well for Suarez now.

They're two weight classes apart dude. Hell she even fought at 145 and beat cyborg. That's like saying cejudo Vs khabib who's in ? Think before talking my man

Stop. Just stop. Why do we try to put fighters who just became champ up against another champ. Plus this doesn’t even make sense when she’s 115lb champ and nunes is 135 and 145lbs champ

If they fight at 125, Zhang knocks her back to the favelas

Superfight, lol

At least let here defend the belt once or twice before she goes up

People were already calling for Andrade to move up and fight Val, and look out that turned out

Zhange vs valentina makes way more sense down the road once zhang defends and valentina cleans out her division.. if she hasnt already..

Cool. The winner can fight Yoel Romero for the CTE Championship

Back