Zhang vs Nunes. Who’s in?

1. It's not a superfight.

2. It's a stupid fucking fight.

Cejudo vs Brock. SUPERFIGHT!

I have a crazy idea, but hear me out on this. How about if we let newly crowned champions defend a few times against contenders in their own division before we try to match them up with other champions?

No, if anything, a fight with Valentina is more realistic.

Andrea Lee might be next in line if she beats Calderwood, but then, who else will be there for Valentina? A Zhang fight makes a lot of sense. Interesting to see how Valentina's safe counterstriking does against someone that agressive.

Andrea Lee might be next in line if she beats Calderwood, but then, who else will be there for Valentina? A Zhang fight makes a lot of sense. Interesting to see how Valentina's safe counterstriking does against someone that agressive.
Amanda Nunes is that aggressive, so don't you think we've already seen it?

Only if Nunes drops down to 115lb. Doubt she could, but if she did, she would be so drained Zhang would destroy her.

Nope. Too many good fights at SW. Let's chill on the champ-champ thing.

Someone is going to get HK protestered.....

Nunes way too big. Let Zhang defend the title a few times before even talking about moving up. And if she does, Shevchenko would be way more appropriate. That’s like saying Cejudo should go up to fight Khabib.

I swear MMA fans can be the dumbest sports fans on the planet. If you think Zhang has a snowballs chance in hell against Nunez guess what your an idiot. If you think a fight makes sense between Zhang and Shev right after Zhang just won her belt than guess what.....Your an idiot. This MMA flavor of the month thing needs to end. People are so desperate for greatness that they manufacture it in their minds before it happens. Just let great fighters establish themselves with wins that earn super fights. The real work for Zhang now begins, lets see how she does first before we crown her anything but a one time champion.

Back