Zhang Weili is full of crap

Careful what you say about her, that's how I got my yellow. Said a little something about her and her country. Bad, bad man.

She lost because she is worse than Rose but it's okay to be in denial about a loss most people on here don't know whats it's like to lose a fight and in front of millions of people lose a competition that you spend all your life trying to win. Most of the time it proves the other man is superior to you that's how these fighters look at it.

She still crying about getting boo'd ?

tyVjJBt.gif

These first minute ko's don't prove a huge amount, certainly not as much as a hard fought decision or late finish ...... I'm obviously talking about frontline matchups, knocking over cans is another matter.

She loses to Rose, and now she thinks cutting her hair just like her is going to help her? What a farce.

She loses to Rose, and now she thinks cutting her hair just like her is going to help her? What a farce.
The act of cutting her hair like that..........after losing to Rose Namajunas is.....odd.
It's psychologically interesting to say the least.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as they say.

If she can't handle hostile crowds, she's going to have a tough time staying at the top of the division.

People talk about Rose's emotions; but Rose never (as far as I know) publicly blamed anyone but herself for having gotten dumped on her head by Andrade.

Being a victim sure as hell isn't going to win her another title.

If Rose had been KO'd in a minute all you hypocrites would have been making excuses for her nonstop for weeks.

It's a shit way to loose, but lossing is also part of sport. Leave it behind, regroup and come back better.

These sentiments map on perfectly to my side job as a professional board gamer.

Careful what you say about her, that's how I got my yellow. Said a little something about her and her country. Bad, bad man.
so you got your yellow card (how ironic) for criticizing a Chinese fighter? I didn't know Sherdog is owned by a Chinese company.

Moved to lightweights, somebody really has a crush on Willy

Didn't watch but if this is about the crowd booing, yeah it kinda sucks, but a professional, let alone the champion, needs to be prepared for that and be able to handle it. I don't accept that as an excuse.

She's insufferable but she has a point about the stoppage being really bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back