News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

I just started watching mma this past summer.

I wish I was around back then to have seen all this unfold.
Lol You just need to pay better attention when things are going on brother, or maybe you just forgot, they were already signed to fight before gus pulled out and that's how we got Jones vs Dc, which Jones got injured and the fight was pushed back for months.

Last edited:
takes one to know one
Dana spitting facts and was quite timid
Dana is just a bigger scumbag
uFC ain’t hiring choir boyz

Both are absolute pieces of shit scumbags, but only one of them can talk like they're a fighter, while the other one is a pink roided out pink belt in Taebo.

Dana has this trump way about him where rather than answer a direct question he’ll then ask you a question

"What's up with Dana? Did he straighten up or is he still beating his wife in public?"

"Still a scumbag, but we're starting a slap fight league to take attention away from my being a wife abusing scumbag."

"Do you know my history, just to be a scumbag in life, ... I mean you could get pretty much every guy who's ever worked for me to testify to that".

Typical douchebag clown as always.
Slapping your wife < Hit and Run leaving a pregnant woman for dead before heading back to the scene to grab a fistful of Cocaine and running away again.
Just saying.

This is definitely the final nail in Dana's casket. To insult a God fearing man like jon

Garbage recognizes garbage.

i think what's more eye opening for a lot of people is how Lorenzo was talking. because there are a fair amount of people here who i've seen act like Lorenzo was the best boss ever and super cool dad vibes while Dana, who is his BEST FRIEND, people hate him no matter what he does without realizing Dana learned all of his douchebag ruthless businessman type behavior from the Fertittas. not only did they teach him all this stuff, they're the entire reason we even know who Dana White is. if it wasn't for them the Winter Hill Gang would've busted Dana's other ear drum.

I think the difference is that Lorenzo was always fairly quiet and reserved in public (Chrissy incident aside) while Dana was definitely an exhibitionist.

It's incredible that these leaks (like all the other ones from this era) remind everyone that Dana absolutely was NOT actually running the UFC and yet everyone responds like this is Dana being some kingpin or tyrant.

No he is being a lackey. All of these emails show that Lorenzo had full day to day control of the UFC and dealt directly with Joe Silva and others on things like contracts all the time, bypassing Dana, and wasn't some aloof 'big picture' guy more like Ari seems to be.

Who are we supposed to hate on here?

How ungrateful can you be? You were literally given a remarkable piece of MMA "journalism" shitting on Dana White and Jon Jones at the same time and don't know who to hate? What makes this UFC Discussion forum so special is you don't have to choose which part of UFC to hate the most, reject that oppression and hate it all!

So before Jon jones ducked Francis by asking for D Wilder level money he tried pricing himself out of the Gus rematch?

Bones has tko wins over u fight cheap pay model too that we don’t appreciate

No, he really didn't. The leaked pay shows that Bones was getting f*cked over harder than anybody by U Fight Cheap compared to the amount of PPVs he brought in.

They clearly successfully leveraged his scumbagness against him.

I do think the tables have turned now though. The bizarre Stipe situation suggests they are afraid of what he has over them.

Takes a scumbag to know one
<BC1>

It's incredible that these leaks (like all the other ones from this era) remind everyone that Dana absolutely was NOT actually running the UFC and yet everyone responds like this is Dana being some kingpin or tyrant.

No he is being a lackey. All of these emails show that Lorenzo had full day to day control of the UFC and dealt directly with Joe Silva and others on things like contracts all the time, bypassing Dana, and wasn't some aloof 'big picture' guy more like Ari seems to be.

You have obviously never led anything in your life. The tiny bit of uncited quotes in this crappy article show Dana asking Lorenzo for status and giving him very specific direction on how to proceed.

Dana and the Fertittas, as rich as they were, as high up as they got in the upperclass social world..

They were still the same old Gavone Bro's from college.

Not surprising but truly insane.

Any fighters from this point forward have no excuse not to see the reality they are signing up for, I'm loving this antitrust case :)

It doesn't matter how good you are as a person or how amazing you are as a fighter, everyone will be disrespected and denigrated if they stand up for themselves. From GSP and Jon Jones, to Mighty Mouse and Anderson Silva, and the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
"What's up with Dana? Did he straighten up or is he still beating his wife in public?"

"Still a scumbag, but we're starting a slap fight league to take attention away from my being a wife abusing scumbag."

"Do you know my history, just to be a scumbag in life, ... I mean you could get pretty much every guy who's ever worked for me to testify to that".

Typical douchebag clown as always.
He hasn't beaten his wife in public lately according to TMZ.

Back