Crime “F*ck you! F*ck your white life! White motherf*cker !” Man was told as he was beaten to death for 79 mins.

You sound like a victim. Clearly alcohol was involved...a huge proportion of violent crime occurs under the influence of controlled substances. Multiple things can be true at once, another thing for a scholar such as yourself to consider.

I've seen your posts, which is why I responded to you the way that I did.

This article from 2020 adds the detail that King is Bahamian.

King remains held without bail at the Pinellas County Jail. He also has an immigration hold placed on him by federal authorities, records show.

You sound like a victim. Clearly alcohol was involved...a huge proportion of violent crime occurs under the influence of controlled substances. Multiple things can be true at once, another thing for a scholar such as yourself to consider.

A huge proportion?

I know people do bad things when under the influence, but when you a huge portion, how big are you claiming?

I don't think that the majority of murders happen when people are under the influence.

A huge proportion?

I know people do bad things when under the influence, but when you a huge portion, how big are you claiming?

I don't think that the majority of murders happen when people are under the influence.
I don't have those stats at ready.

How about this...the majority of violence that occurs outside a bar at 4am is alcohol related.

If you believe alcohol can make Mel Gibson racist then you can't switch up your logic when it suits you.

Yeah.... Because somebody being a meany with words is the same as beating somebody to death. Are grown ass men really becoming fragile to the point of lumping in hurt feelings and being beaten to death into the same category? Sticks and stones man. These are things that well adjusted people usually learn before puberty.

Last edited:
One of the most disgusting crimes in recent memory and not surprised this is the first I've heard of it. So ruthless and heartless.
If it was the other way around there would be 24/7 national coverage, and likely many more riots.

But this doesn't fit the leftist narrative, so of course this is the first we've heard of it. As is always the case when this type of hate crime happens.

Back