Social “Hostile Architecture”

I can agree with him that homelessness and mental illness and addiction are intertwined as well as some people accepting the help and moving on AND be pissed about the ones that trash up all the hillsides and abuse the shit out of help people give them.

Did you actually think you were getting a good one on me here, ya tool
I made my point. People can make of it what they will. If you carve out exceptions for more difficult cases you draw an arbitrary line between who deserves help and who doesn't. People are self-destructive for a reason. People who decline to live in homeless shelters do so for a reason. It's almost never about pure laziness or unreasoned biting of the hands that feed them.

I made my point. People can make of it what they will. If you carve out exceptions for more difficult cases you draw an arbitrary line between who deserves help and who doesn't. People are self-destructive for a reason. People who decline to live in homeless shelters do so for a reason. It's almost never about pure laziness or unreasoned biting of the hands that feed them.

Oh, you made a point? What point? And people
Can make of it what they will? You’re just slinging shit out there hoping something sticks trying to score points. I have done homeless outreach. I understand that community pretty well. What’s your experience on the matter?

Oh, you made a point? What point? And people
Can make of it what they will? You’re just slinging shit out there hoping something sticks trying to score points. I have done homeless outreach. I understand that community pretty well. What’s your experience on the matter?
I'm not the one ranting about people less fortunate than me.

Vagrancy is a crime in many places.

Misrepresentation, vagrancy laws have Historically been struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutionally vague. A person existing cannot be criminalized.

Just make bum island. Dedicate some island to all that want to live like bum ass slobs. Maybe we'll take all the money we spend on shelters and such and drop food, booze and drugs on the island from planes. At least then they'll be out of our fkn cities. You get free ferry rides there but are only allowed back after you complete rehab which is of course free and optional on the island.

Just make bum island. Dedicate some island to all that want to live like bum ass slobs. Maybe we'll take all the money we spend on shelters and such and drop food, booze and drugs on the island from planes. At least then they'll be out of our fkn cities. You get free ferry rides there but are only allowed back after you complete rehab which is of course free and optional on the island.

Not an island, more of a peninsula, but New Jersey already exists.

• Nah it needs to be an island so they don't come back. You can choose to go there...or if you've been found guilty of living on the streets and also being a junkie or psychotic that refuses meds you are sent there.

Give bombs to the homeless

They should be armed for sure. Bombs might be a little too far. Theres clearly a lot of people out to hurt them and they have more reason to be armed than any other civilian demographic.

Watch the support for the 2nd amendment dry up like Ben Shapiros wife if you arm the homeless.

They won’t be armed for long, because I’ll trade them all booze for their guns.

They should be armed for sure. Bombs might be a little too far. Theres clearly a lot of people out to hurt them and they have more reason to be armed than any other civilian demographic.

Watch the support for the 2nd amendment dry up like Ben Shapiros wife if you arm the homeless.

Misrepresentation, vagrancy laws have Historically been struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutionally vague. A person existing cannot be criminalized.

Sadly its only a matter of time before the Federalist society dominated legal system changes this.

This is why untying the law from morality is so important. If legal and right are the same the gateway to hell is open and its only a matter of time before people walk through it.

I know a very welcoming architecture pattern for homeless people, it's called labour camp. Or a psycho ward for the insane ones.

I know a very welcoming architecture pattern for homeless people, it's called labour camp. Or a psycho ward for the insane ones.

And this shit is why the homeless need to be armed.

New Jersey is ranked 4th among US states in per capita income. NJ also has the highest property taxes of any state in the country.

Sadly its only a matter of time before the Federalist society dominated legal system changes this.

This is why untying the law from morality is so important. If legal and right are the same the gateway to hell is open and its only a matter of time before people walk through it.

I dont know. I know there's few things right wing zealots despise more than poor people, but Thomas and Alito would likely be alone on criminalizing existence because the other 4 consider themselves Constitutional idealogs. All it takes is a coherent "life, liberty, pursuit of happiness" argument. You cannot legally punish people for being.

The fact that the penalty for most vagrancy laws are fines also shows they're nonsense. Let's charge these people more of what we already know they dont have any of!

I don't think homeless people should be sleeping in public. As long as it isn't cruel, I don't see a problem with this.

I also don't think that homeless people should be put down and laughed at the way some of you in here are doing.. but I guess that is just the human in me talking.

Some make bad choices.. but many also come from very bad situations and/or have mental health issues.

And this shit is why the homeless need to be armed.
Nope. People should not be homeless. If you lost your home through a freak accident, you should get the options to restore your ID and other documents and earn some money to get you a place to live. If you are insane, you need to get proffessional help instead of being thrown out to the streets.
Being a bum junkie just because you don't give a fuck should be illegal.

I dont know. I know there's few things right wing zealots despise more than poor people, but Thomas and Alito would likely be alone on criminalizing existence because the other 4 consider themselves Constitutional idealogs. All it takes is a coherent "life, liberty, pursuit of happiness" argument. You cannot legally punish people for being.

The fact that the penalty for most vagrancy laws are fines also shows they're nonsense. Let's charge these people more of what we already know they dont have any of!

I'm basing my perspective not from SCOTUS but the whole system. They have it in the palm of their hands at this point. One of the main reasons I abandoned reform and electoralism I realized it was a lost cause and there was absolutley nothing that can be done to stop them. I realized that when I saw 3/4s of my law school class join the federalist society and saw the opposition organization offer even less resistance than the Democrats do in electoral politics(which is saying a lot). I know I'm doing a terrible job of explaining it but some things in life cannot be easily explained.

These people started the movement to redefine the constitution in their image when the New Deal came down the pike and when their word view was seemingly repudiated by the Great Depression. They've been planning too long. We never had a chance. Every right wing legal victory you see is 50 years at least in the making they've been planning this for lifetimes at this point.

Back