“I don’t know if I can still call you meatball because you’re so thin”

Did she turn blue during her celebration after the fight?

Seriously, the transformation is impressive. She looked great, sounded great also. "Less talk, more work." Fan for now.

Last edited:
From her pics I thought she was a little chubbier than she appeared tonight. I’ve seen her fight before but just don’t remember her being this skinny too. 🤔

No one will be talking about mccann in 3 years. she has a funny, clown type English accent, coinciding with the fake hype over a below average fighter in Pimblett, and maybe they have good chemistry, like a couple of young zoo animals, but that's it. She had some hype- timing, and maybe she and her wife can adopt a customized, premium baby, but she is not a good MMA contestant.

. She looked great, sounded great also. "Less talk, more work." Fan for now.
She's been that way for a while. She toned herself down and is alot more relatable. it's clear shes takin her career more seriously.

No one will be talking about mccann in 3 years. she has a funny, clown type English accent, coinciding with the fake hype over a below average fighter in Pimblett, and maybe they have good chemistry, like a couple of young zoo animals, but that's it. She had some hype- timing, and maybe she and her wife can adopt a customized, premium baby, but she is not a good MMA contestant.
Ffs, comin in hot sir lol

She's been that way for a while. She toned herself down and is alot more relatable. it's clear shes takin her career more seriously.

Unlikeable character tbf sir.

Unlikeable character tbf sir.
I dont agree. When she's not drinking,and being serious she's fine. Granted,it will take a lot to make people forget the antics with her and Paddy,but she hasnt been doin that for a while. Even stayin out of the way when he's been fighting his last few fights.

Back