1 year, 10 millions $

So this is a shameless rip-off of Sonny's thread: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/1-year-10-millions.4275383/

View attachment 968182

So same rules apply as the above behavior... 3 meals, toilet, sink, etc.

The only difference?

Y'all ready?

You're not alone, you're in there with a woman. Nope, you can't choose who. Not an attractive woman, not an ugly woman, as "middle of the road" as they come. A 5... okay, okay, a 6. You wouldn't describe her as ugly or hot.

You get double of everything in the original post (food, towels, toilet paper) but not sink or toilet... and menstrual pads for the woman.

I know that lack of companionship, socialization, and perhaps sex would be one of the worst parts so this could seem like a sweet deal on the surface, but keep in mind: one year. If she's a crazy bitch you're stuck with her, that time of the month? Nowhere to go... if she starts flipping out (which is inevitable for both of you considering the mentally harsh setting) nowhere to go.

No "bathroom privacy".

Damn, come to think of it, this may be worse than @Sonny Qc 's.

Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png
Brada this is worse than Sonny's thread condition. Better alone than with a woman 24/7 in one room.

I'd do it. 1 Year of hell for never having to work again would certainly make sense.

Only way it would massively suck is if something really bad happened to family/friends while I was gone and missed it. Would never forgive myself for that - but I think it's worth the risk.

There's a toilet and a sink.
(new towell every week)
nothing else.
trap open to serve you 3 meals per day
Breakfast, 1 banana, 1 scramble eggs, 1 toast, glass of milk
Lunch, grilled chicken salad with glass of orange juice
Diner, steak, steam vegetable, brown rice, green tea.
360_F_83807779_Xrd1EaFM1Hy603zmLbcyL4ThwpYJYSyv.jpg
Where do I signup?

There's a toilet and a sink.
(new towell every week)
nothing else.
trap open to serve you 3 meals per day
Breakfast, 1 banana, 1 scramble eggs, 1 toast, glass of milk
Lunch, grilled chicken salad with glass of orange juice
Diner, steak, steam vegetable, brown rice, green tea.
360_F_83807779_Xrd1EaFM1Hy603zmLbcyL4ThwpYJYSyv.jpg
So... for one year, I don't have to cook, clean, work, put up with the wife, kids, grandkids, life in general AND I get paid $10m when I am done? Sign me up. Hopefully I walk straight out of the room into a shower.

It's like jail, but without all the other assholes or socks to jerk off in.

1 year goes by real quick. Sign me up for 5 years straight as a matter of fact. Also give me a pen so I can draw something on the wall I can jerk off to

lol most of the shut ins on this site haven’t left their basement in longer than that.. they could sleep walk their way thru this challenge.

Maybe twenty years ago. Not so sure now, even if a year flies by. Times getting shorter.

Back