10 things I hate about you vs can't hardly wait

10 Things is just a remake of Taming the Shrew. Can’t Hardly Wait is at least original. I didn’t really like either of them. But damn, Seth Green’s character in Can’t Hardly reminds me so much of so many dudes I went to high school with. My high school was quite colorful. And white kids often got their asses whooped by black kids - haves vs have nots. So many of my white friends tried to be as black as possible as if that were a good strategy. They got all into hip hop, started using the slang, etc. One of my friends was just like Seth Green in that movie, except he never got paid.

Not Another Teen Movie is the GOAT 90s High school movie. Yes, I know it’s a parody. But it is somehow better in spite of that.

Lolz did shadow priest get banned

They recorded this song for the soundtrack but never played it live until 2018 in November and I was there!!! First song of the encore. Was totally unexpected and I reacted just like Kat. Since then it’s been in their setlist rotation

For starters I don't like the way you talk to waiters but I love to hear your poetry.

Oh, these are movie references.

Not a fan of either, but Larry Miller is awesome in every role he does and 10 things is no exception.

sub-buzz-13466-1527382876-5.png

If you were cool it would have just led you to cheap trick
My last band used to cover I Want You To Want Me.

Great bar song. Everyone knows it, high energy and easy as fuck to play, basically plays itself on "autopilot" and as a musician you can just have fun and sing along and rock out.

Edit:

We did "can't take my eyes off of you" too.
That's one is fun too, but for different reasons.

And Atomic Dog, but generally as a medley with "Snoop Doggy Dog" and "We Want The Funk" + "Dog Catcher"
And maybe "Hypnotize" Isley Brothers Between the Sheets, Big Poppa & Juicy

Last edited:
IMG_5831.gif

Attachments

• IMG_6558.gif
    IMG_6558.gif
    485.1 KB · Views: 0
10 things all day. But they are both great. Both great casts and well written.

But easily 10 things the father puts the pregnant suit and Bianca and Kat loses it to notorious big at the party
Never heard of them but they sound like romcoms.

Can't Hardly Wait via Seth Green wiggerdom.
His cultural confusion was bigger than that. Sign of the times. Some kids just got confused with so many hats in the hat shop.
wwavcnlfy0p61.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Back