International 10k migrants coming in per day, massive increase of migrants at the southern border

Your weak and weary. All of them. We’ll make room.

<36>
send us your tired and broken was/is a great mission and invitation. unfortunately cartels are making a living off of bringing the dregs of other societies in for profit from all over the world. not only that but many of them are in debt to the cartels and defacto work for them in the united states.

this is NOT what the founding fathers had in mind.

Last edited:
send us your tired and broken was/is a great mission and invitation. fortunately cartels are making a living off of bringing the dregs of other societies in for profit from all over the world. not only that but many of them are in debt to the cartels and defacto work for them in the united states.

No. It's nothing but virtue signaling without and understanding of the future and the repercussions of such a ludicrous statement.

Also, it's from the poem on the Statue of Liberty (The New Colossus), written by a Jewish activist. I don't believe the phrasing goes back to the founding fathers. I think it's tired and poor as well, not weak and weary.

It's a terrible call and a nonsensical stance no matter how you slice it.

No. It's nothing but virtue signaling without and understanding of the future and the repercussions of such a ludicrous statement.

Also, it's from the poem on the Statue of Liberty (The New Colossus), written by a Jewish activist. I don't believe the phrasing goes back to the founding fathers. I think it's tired and poor as well, not weak and weary.

It's a terrible call and a nonsensical stance no matter how you slice it.
your right about the source of the quote.

however this is the kind of fanatical response that polarizes people. nothing but your exact opinion on things is ok. no compromise at all and no ability to see the good in anything but your own position.

sad.

Cant you just bus them all to Canada? Canadians love a resettlement project. I looked at a map and can see they've got plenty of room up there.

Murica giving the land back and it’s already to late to stop it.

Should be interesting in another two generations.

Hispanics have been the back ones of the country for a long time. What are we gonna get in twenty years? A cheaper and more efficient labor force?

your right about the source of the quote.

however this is the kind of fanatical response that polarizes people. nothing but your exact opinion on things is ok. no compromise at all and no ability to see the good in anything but your own position.

sad.
There is no other opinion. Making a blanket statement about accepting the poor and downtrodden of the world is about as retarded as you can get. It was virtue signaling, plain and simple. Now look at the problem.

Even your leader has begged people to flood the border. Sad indeed.

There is no other opinion. Making a blanket statement about accepting the poor and downtrodden of the world is about as retarded as you can get. It was virtue signaling, plain and simple. Now look at the problem.

Even your leader has begged people to flood the border. Sad indeed.

That's my point. I didn't make a blanket statement and you came hard and tough guy anyway.

You probably spend too much time in your mom's basement.

That's my point. I didn't make a blanket statement and you came hard and tough guy anyway.

You probably spend too much time in your mom's basement.
I own my own house and have a wife and 2 children. You're a religious nutter who begs people to believe in UFOs.

The idea of making a blanket statement to welcome the world's tired and poor is the problem. You just didn't like being shown how dangerous such unbridled phony altruism can be.

I own my own house and have a wife and 2 children. You're a religious nutter who begs people to believe in UFOs.

The idea of making a blanket statement to welcome the world's tired and poor is the problem. You just didn't like being shown how dangerous such unbridled phony altruism can be.

you made this vapid hateful and ridiculous response above to my position below in italics.... no wonder i think you live in your momma's basement man.... i really cant understand the level of vitriol you have over what appears to be two people mostly in agreement.

maybe you drink to much caffeine or something but intelligence conversation is NOT what you are looking for.

unfortunately cartels are making a living off of bringing the dregs of other societies in for profit from all over the world. not only that but many of them are in debt to the cartels and defacto work for them in the united states.

your respoonse

Last edited:
It seems like anytime illegal immigration related threads have been brought up in the past there were always some dipshits downplaying the seriousness and speaking of its advantages. Not sure where they've gone.

Yea I actually clicked in here to read the "nothing to see here, there isn't a problem" comments that are typical in these illegal immigration threads but it's a ghost town in this one lol.

She should just say she plagiarized the words from Trump and then they would support her.

Highest ever in recorded history anywhere in the world. 10k migrants pouring in at the southern border per day.

the new world record for worlds longest conga line!

biden must have made america great now that everybody wants to migrate there.

Last edited:
Back