184 lbs Lawler who was planning to cut to 170lbs, is gonna face 195lbs+ Nick Diaz, fight night

“Nick’s a cheater. Lawler should be allowed to ‘do his thing’ to bulk to 200.”

57f5f-15646065399500-800.jpg

{<hhh]

Ken, how's Fresno?

Lawler doesn't care. So why should we care? You guys clearly don't know exactly what happened. None of us do.

You're all speculating. Stop saying Nick is cheating, etc. Etc.

No one knows.
It’s not speculation. It’s obvious as can be that Diaz didn’t just realize a couple of days ago that he couldn’t make 170. It looks like he had to cut weight to even make 185. If it wasn’t intentional, everyone would’ve known about it much sooner than they did.

Who knows if Nick having a size advantage even matters.

The Diaz bros were never physically strong guys in the cage anyway. Robbie will always be a stronger guy just by virtue of body type.

I have not heard Lawler complain on the media. So I'm basing my opinion on that. He's had plenty of opportunities to speak on it.
Dude...Lawler is a no non-sense savage guy.....................He will never complain....never, specially not because of weight, because he knows it looks bad.

His moral code doesn't let him do that....but clearly him/his team/etc know it's pure bullshit or else why would lawler talk about "making it right", which obviously means Lawler wants more moeny for this fight considering the bullshit.

Timestamped....he talks about his coaches are speculating on why Nick Diaz did that.......Yep is not just us sherdoggers who see thru the obvious bullshit.

Dude...Lawler is a no non-sense savage guy.....................He will never complain....never, specially not because of weight, because he knows it looks bad.

His moral code doesn't let him do that....but clearly him/his team/etc know it's pure bullshit or else why would lawler talk about "making it right", which obviously means Lawler wants more moeny for this fight considering the bullshit.

Timestamped....he talks about his coaching are speculating on why Nick Diaz did that.......Yep is not just us sherdoggers who see thru the obvious bullshit.

So they're speculating but you know? Got it.

The Diaz bros were never physically strong guys in the cage anyway. Robbie will always be a stronger guy just by virtue of body type.
Robbie would have been bigger and stronger if he knew the fight was at 185. So yes it does matter if Nick planned it, which to be honest I'm not completely convinced Nick did. He seems like the type of person who could keep putting off cutting weight until it was too late.

The issue is that Robbie fighting someone with a significant size advantage, which was gained by misleading him. Now props to Robbie for being a straight shooter and just taking the fight anyway, but how do you not see the issue with what Diaz and his camp are pulling?

I like Nick, so it's sad to see him to resort to these tactics to gain an advantage.

This is the shit that happens in barn yard fights, not in the top MMA org in the world from a veteran like Diaz.
Blame the UFC for not protecting Lawler. Obviously Robbie is a big boy but he's a true fighter, not like these other punks. Shit probably should not have been sanctioned anyhow. Diaz planned this out I am sure. Ridiculous

Robbie would have been bigger and stronger if he knew the fight was at 185. So yes it does matter if Nick planned it, which to be honest I'm not convinced Nick did. He seems like the type of person who could keep putting off cutting weight until it was too late.
I know, I considered that Nick may have planned it but I realize that would have taken foresight and deductive reason. More likely the dummy thought he was 25 still and could not cut like he did before.

It's fucking ridiculous and Dana White that robber barron is letting it happen without giving a shit, just literally handed Lawler some cash in private and made it a done deal. Lawler literally stepped on the scale, fully hydrated, and weighed 184lbs. Diaz weighed 185lbs clearly dehydrated.

Could very well be a Diaz KO rd 1 or 2. I previously said Lawler by KO but this changes everything.
Fuck MMA is corrupt AF.

Anyone who has cut weight realizes that the last 10 # is the hardest. Lawler will be fine. He will retain his strength and be a fast 184. He has to engage and let his hands go. He has become gun shy and would not engage in his past 4 fights. 50 - 50 fight.

That theory actually supports why he wouldn't want robbie to be on an even playing field.

He knows robbie with 15lbs more size on him would be way way stronger/more powerful.

So they're speculating but you know? Got it.
They have a problem with it...They know it's bullshit.

Anybody who is looking the situation can clearly see the BS, including Lawler's team......So yeah this isn't just sherdoggers.

Lawler agreed and doesn't care as much as you do. What's the issue?
Pretty much this. Besides, Robbie is ruthless, he would fight a LHW on weeks notice if the money was right. Regardless of weight, my money is on Robbie. His hands will be faster, and Nick has been out of the game too long.

Most of the best fighters in history don't give a shit about a little weight disadvantage. Robbie seems fine with it. Helax.

Robbie weighed in at 184, which implies he likely cut a bit of weight to make 185.

Back