Social 1984 - The Intercept Goes After Wrong Think (Gab)

Yeah it did.
Also, you seem to have no issue when Trump had riot cops disperse peaceful protesters with tear gas so that the orange shitstain could pose awkwardly in front of a church holding a bible.
You do realize that was right after the Saturday where 55+ Secret Service Agents were injured by these peaceful protestors? Whether or not Trump posed, these peaceful protestors needed to be removed.

Lol a Google search says all the gab users are white supremacists and you're dumb enough to believe the tweet or whatever you found.
<YeahOKJen>

What evidence do you have that it is not cuckhold? The FBI are looking into them. But you know more than them right? Gab got that reputation for no reason at all right?

I think poor Glenn should spend more time in his Brazilian husband's back mount and less time at the keyboard.

How does this homophobic piece of shit not have dubs? Oh that's right, he pays to be here.

<Dany07>

I never get tires of owning Trumptards
You are literally using actions of one group to justify authoritarian mistreatment of a different group of people.

How very 1984 of you, not that you'd know, since you believe being banned on twitter is equivalent
I seriously doubt that anyone has ever accused you of owning anyone, but you seem like the type that needs to give yourself positive affirmation since no one else will.

I seriously doubt that anyone has ever accused you of owning anyone, but you seem like the type that needs to give yourself positive affirmation since no one else will.

Says the guy reviving his 11 year old account to high five himself

You do realize that was right after the Saturday where 55+ Secret Service Agents were injured by these peaceful protestors? Whether or not Trump posed, these peaceful protestors needed to be removed.

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics that you like perform in order to justify authoritarian misuse of excessive force by the government, while simultaneously complaining about "muh 1984"

What did it say about them releasing private information like names and addresses to the public? Maybe I misunderstood what was written, but it didn't sound like their plan was to dox anyone.

What do you think they will do with the data pertaining to people that they labeled "far right white supremacists"?

What do you believe "uncover EVERYTHING" means in this context of their post?

I never get tires of owning Trumptards
You are literally using actions of one group to justify authoritarian mistreatment of a different group of people.

How very 1984 of you, not that you'd know, since you believe being banned on twitter is equivalent

Since you are so anti-authoritarianism, tell me how outraged you are that the National Guard has shut down the capital for months now. Try to go protest in front of the White House now and see how it goes.

Back