Elections 2/3 of people think Trump is gonna win represident

I dont trust people to be honest about voting for Trump. People are ashamed to admit they will vote for him and so they lie in the polls. I assume that Trump is higher in the polls than we think and no one should take the defeat of Trump for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did 2016 teach us nothing about poll’s accuracies? And that includes this poll about how many people think Trump will be re-elected.

Heck look at these polls for the dem primary. I don’t think they’ve been inherently wrong, just landscape of voters opinions can change very fast. Biden went from front runner in the polls to bottomed out in a week. Buttigieg was a nobody in the polls until about a week before Iowa he started rising fast there then people jumped ship from Biden to him in other states. Klobuchar seemed like she didn’t deserve to be on the debate stage earlier and she may take 3rd place and look a very alluring VP pick to the winner

Last edited:
....well yeah the only people blinding themselves here are the doormat bros

Doormat is literally Trumps easiest opponent due to the plethora of ammo available to Trump. The DNC knows this...shit everyone knows this (except said doormat division in this sub forum)

It’s very simple really, doormat isn’t some anti establishment candidate that’s going to bring out any type of hype in the general. Doormat is the establishment just more extremist....who’s an octogenarian...who’s a fake communist...who just had a heart attack. He’s winning now cause look at the current Dem field hahahaha

What I do see with my eyes is Trump voters not making the same mistake as Dems in 2016. Hubris would be their downfall. The guy isn’t getting the interest of 150k+ a rally for nothing

I can't see anyone on the left beating him TBH.

I dont Trust people to be honest about voting for Trump. People are ashamed to admit they will vote for him and so they lie in the polls. I assume that Trump is higher in the polls than we think and no one should take the defeat of Trump for granted.
That name and that word, same sentence,
<Deported1>

I dont Trust people to be honest about voting for Trump. People are ashamed to admit they will vote for him and so they lie in the polls. I assume that Trump is higher in the polls than we think and no one should take the defeat of Trump for granted.

When society has been conditioned to think a red hat is a nazi symbol...many people hide their true feelings....gee isn’t that something comrade preacher?

Did 2016 team us nothing about poll’s accuracies? And that includes this poll about how many people think Trump will be re-elected.

Heck look at these polls for the dem primary. I don’t think they’ve been inherently wrong, just landscape of voters opinions can change very fast. Biden went from front runner in the polls to bottomed out in a week. Buttigieg was a nobody in the polls until about a week before Iowa he started rising fast there then people jumped ship from Biden to him in other states. Klobuchar seemed like she didn’t deserve to be on the debate stage earlier and she may take 3rd place and look a very alluring VP pick to the winner

The media played a pretty large roll in hyping corporate dems and falsely inflating their polling support. It always seemed like that was going to fail to me.

Its been great to watch all of these attempts at manufacturing consent fail. If the democratic establishment can accept the leadership of Bernie and corporate media can just simply cover him honestly then I think Bernie has a great shot at beating Trump.

Can the establishment give up its pride and back the candidate the people want in large enough numbers to win? This remains to be seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're known as morons around the world for a reason.

It's ridiculous that 43% said "definitely" anything, but who the hell are the 12% that said he'll definitely lose? They don't even definitely know who he's running against yet, but they know they'll beat an incumbent with a good economy?

I'm in the "he probably will" camp because dems need an especially high voter turnout to win, and they don't have anybody likely to get moderates, progressives and minorities to all turn out in very high numbers.

Basically this, though it's not shame so much as concern over social and professional consequences. If your boss, coworkers or people around you have TDS, you're better off just not discussing it and just quietly go and cast your vote. Entertainment industry is an extreme example, where if you don't know some actor or singer's political views, you can be pretty sure it's because they're conservative.

they are so desperate that they brought in Mike Bloomberg to try and be Trump. Im sorry Mike, but you are not Donald Trump. You are just an asshole.

It's ridiculous that 43% said "definitely" anything, but who the hell are the 12% that said he'll definitely lose? They don't even definitely know who he's running against yet, but they know they'll beat an incumbent with a good economy?

I'm in the "he probably will" camp because dems need an especially high voter turnout to win, and they don't have anybody likely to get moderates, progressives and minorities to all turn out in very high numbers.

Basically this, though it's not shame so much as concern over social and professional consequences. If your boss, coworkers or people around you have TDS, you're better off just not discussing it and just quietly go and cast your vote. Entertainment industry is an extreme example, where if you don't know some actor or singer's political views, you can be pretty sure it's because they're conservative.

Its mostly shame brought about by generations of religouse moral training.

All of the Democratic candidats are weak. All of them. Their best chance would be with a strong moderate, but they just going to end up courting the far left and never Trumpers.

This. However it's gotten easier to talk about Trump with all the positives and all the failings and hypocrisy by the left.

As some of the progressives from Obama's era mature (we may see this on Sherdog with @Trotsky and @zebby23 ) they will eventually phase out of their che guevera schtick and realize their ways.

This. However it's gotten easier to talk about Trump with all the positives and all the failings and hypocrisy by the left.

As some of the progressives from Obama's era mature (we may see this on Sherdog with @Trotsky and @zebby23 ) they will eventually phase out of their che guevera schtick and realize their ways.

No.

zebby is one of the more centrist left-wing posters here. Him rustling you something fierce doesn't mean he's particularly radical.

Back