2003 Couture vs 2022 Glover

Based on Glover hitting like a mac truck and 2003 Randy being overwhelmed by punches from both Ricco and Barnett.

So you truly think 2003 Randy, 38 years old, loses to 2022 Glover who is 42?

Ricco and Barnett were very good back in the day...as Rogan would say "top of the food chain". After that, Randy won 2 in a row from Liddell then Tito Ortiz. Two very impressive wins for Randy, who already at that time had wins over Jeremy Horn (another really good fighter when in his prime), Maurice Smith and Vitor Belfort.

Glover has had a very impressive career resurgence with some very solid wins, really fun to see an older guy do so well. It just seems to me 2003 Randy beats 2022 Glover.

Randy via wrestlefuck

DrearyNeatBilby-size_restricted.gif

You grossly overstimate the depth of either the UFC HW or LHW roster lol.

He would make it but not be top 10. Let alone a top 10 HW. He might crack 8th, 9th, #10 at LHW

Chuck would be probably ranked 5th though or could even be champ in the current era

Reading this thread you would assume that Cory Anderson is better than Prime Randy. Smh.

So you truly think 2003 Randy, 38 years old, loses to 2022 Glover who is 42?

Ricco and Barnett were very good back in the day...as Rogan would say "top of the food chain". After that, Randy won 2 in a row from Liddell then Tito Ortiz. Two very impressive wins for Randy, who already at that time had wins over Jeremy Horn (another really good fighter when in his prime), Maurice Smith and Vitor Belfort.

Glover has had a very impressive career resurgence with some very solid wins, really fun to see an older guy do so well. It just seems to me 2003 Randy beats 2022 Glover.
I see Randy at 38 years old losing HANDILY to Glover who is 42.

Back