NCAA Wrestling

I don’t know him.. but literally everyone I know who knows about him.. has either been a) bummer, not shocked in the slightest. Or b) This is the thing they got him on?? Not that other thing??

From what I've heard about him, he's all about his guys until a better one joins his team then that guy gets thrown by the wayside. I haven't heard too much positive on him.

NCAA thoughts post B1Gs

125 - Spencer is a good mile ahead of his competition. He'll walk through the tournament.
133 - This is a god damn shark tank. I can see Seabass, Gross, or even RBY coming out on top. I think all 3 have DeSanto figured out.
141 - I left the match feeling like Lee is the better wrestler. He generated almost all of the action but just couldn't finish cleanly. I think Lee will get it done at NCAAs and they are the clear 1 and 2.
149 - Sasso has very limited offense and got out-wrestled. The danger no-call was correct. I don't think either win the title though. This one will be a dark horse win.
157 - Joke of a weight. Deakin is a good wrestler but I don't see National Champ in him. Carr wins in 2 weeks.
165 - If my heart could take it, I'd watch these 2 wrestle all day. The thing that worries me about it is Cenzo has not been able to get in on Marinelli's legs in their last 3 matches. I hate to say it but I think Marinelli wins barring him shitting the bed before the finals.
174 - Not really surprised how this played out. Hall was swinging for the home run to ice the dual the last time and lost sight of the fundamentals. Hall is simply a hair better.
184 - Brooks looks very good but I'm not sold on him winning the title yet. Open weight.
197 - Moore is fine. Vanilla. He'll get it done in all likelihood.
HWT - Gable dominated an 8-6 match. Clear 1 and 2 and which is which is also very clear. Chalk final.

NCAA thoughts post B1Gs

125 - Spencer is a good mile ahead of his competition. He'll walk through the tournament.
133 - This is a god damn shark tank. I can see Seabass, Gross, or even RBY coming out on top. I think all 3 have DeSanto figured out.
141 - I left the match feeling like Lee is the better wrestler. He generated almost all of the action but just couldn't finish cleanly. I think Lee will get it done at NCAAs and they are the clear 1 and 2.
149 - Sasso has very limited offense and got out-wrestled. The danger no-call was correct. I don't think either win the title though. This one will be a dark horse win.
157 - Joke of a weight. Deakin is a good wrestler but I don't see National Champ in him. Carr wins in 2 weeks.
165 - If my heart could take it, I'd watch these 2 wrestle all day. The thing that worries me about it is Cenzo has not been able to get in on Marinelli's legs in their last 3 matches. I hate to say it but I think Marinelli wins barring him shitting the bed before the finals.
174 - Not really surprised how this played out. Hall was swinging for the home run to ice the dual the last time and lost sight of the fundamentals. Hall is simply a hair better.
184 - Brooks looks very good but I'm not sold on him winning the title yet. Open weight.
197 - Moore is fine. Vanilla. He'll get it done in all likelihood.
HWT - Gable dominated an 8-6 match. Clear 1 and 2 and which is which is also very clear. Chalk final.

Spencer wins the Hodge?

Bo getting ragdolled easily on freestyle 97kg. This iranian dude seems freakish strong.

Retherford got pinned while up 4-0 in the Pan Am qualifier and the last chance qualifier is postponed.

We might not have an Olympic rep at 65kg

Back