2019/2020 Premier League Thread V4: Pukkaki Parties are VARy cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He brings the best out of me and i bring the worst out of him.

Its hard to explain. We're like strawberry ice cream with balsamic vinegar. Makes no sense at all but it just works together.
First chef I worked for was Irish/Sicilian down the middle, both parents fresh off the boat, owned a small deli is boston.
He made Ice Cream from scratch, then blended it with a Guinness/Balsamic reduction and finished with black cherries. Fucking hell.

First chef I worked for was Irish/Sicilian down the middle, both parents fresh off the boat, owned a small deli is boston.
He made Ice Cream from scratch, then blended it with a Guinness/Balsamic reduction and finished with black cherries. Fucking hell.
Made a fresh batch of sausage rolls last night and added freshly chopped sage into the pork filling. Was convinced i were ready to take Greggs on.

Tasted like shit.

Made a fresh batch of sausage rolls last night and added freshly chopped sage into the pork filling. Was convinced i were ready to take Greggs on.

Tasted like shit.

There is a new Greggs opening right next to my office

Steak bakes and caramel custard doughnuts LOOMS

J4ptYZtV.jpg:large

Tasted like shit.
fry the sage in a little oil first, don't pat them dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back