2019 Heavies Awards: Poster of the Year Final Round (Winner bigwaverider)

Who is the Heavies Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Congratulations to your winner @bigwaverider

jk2rE5I.gif

2019 Heavies Awards:
Poster of the Year

Greetings ladies and gentlemen and @Clippy,

Welcome to the final round of the 2019 Heavies Poster of the Year

gold-trophy-3d-model-max-obj-3ds.jpg

Before we get going, congratulations to everyone who was nominated in this contest.

Although not everybody made it to the polls, many of you contribute to this forum in a positive manner, with your great fight talks, your breakdowns, your shoops, and by being active in the play by play threads, you all contribute to this forum in one way or another. Hespecht. Eez good for the show.

giphy.gif

With that being said, you guys voted, and now here are your Sherdog 2019 Heavies Poster of the Year Nominees:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ar-nominees-vote-now-you-get-2-votes.4052899/

@FrontNakedChoke
436079.jpg

FrontNakedChoke is a very key member of the heavies, arguably the most outgoing poster on this forum, FNC is always eager to discuss fights and is a very active poster on fight night in the PBP threads. FNC consistently provides quality content.

@bigwaverider
423029.jpg

The reigning champ, BWR looks to become the first ever back to back Poster of the Year winner in the heavies. BWR, is in charge of all of the major Shoop Contests and is always actively pumping up the Shoop scene on the forums. BWR has also provided consistently great content around the heavies.

dXsujsl.gif

1Ru13ay.gif

@Arqueto
494389.jpg

If nicest poster of the year was a thing, Arqueto would hands down take that crown. Arq is a very active poster in the shoop community and has provided some of the best shoops this year. Arq also has arguably the best AV on this forum.

@Buff
258945.jpg

The man, the myth, the legend, there is only one Buff. Buff is one of the most key posters in the shoop community, this poll would not be complete without Buff.

@Frank McEdgar
504335.jpg

One of the breakout posters of the year, Frank has been a very active poster in both the shoop community and in the heavies. Frank has been one of the most consistent posters of the year hands down.

@Sansnom
533391.jpg

In regards to activity, I am not sure if there has been a more active poster this year than Sansnom. You can find Sansnom active in the PBP threads or in the shoop community. Sansnom always provides quality content.

@Clippy
484587.jpg

Clippy is uh....Clippy is Clippy. Chances are Clippy has spammed your profile page this year with likes or comments. Clippy is one of the most active members on this forum, and is just an all around fun poster.

@Jackonfire
239202.jpg

Jackonfire is one of the most active mods around on fight night, Jack is in charge of the PBP threads and is always eager to engage in fight discussions. Jack is hands down the funkiest mod in the Heavies.

@Soul On Ice
271269.jpg

Soul On Ice in my book is one of the best posters around the heavies, S.O.I has been one of the most consistent posters around this forum, he is always active in the PBP threads and is the residential Sherdog Shook Expert.

@Zebra Cheeks
239026.jpg

One of the more light hearted posters around, ZC provides a more comical approach to the heavies. One could call him a cheeky poster, if you will <Goldie11>

@BC

<BC1>

I am just here so I won’t get fined.

Now with that said:

0DEAF1B2AD435921D72F2A42B9041836E978A633

Last edited:
BC <BC1> (BC fake agreeing with you, then reporting your ass)
bigwaverider <5>(bwr listening to backstreetboys while doing shoops"

im happy i got to vote for some newer names in round 1. but cmon. If Fedor, Anderson and GSP are still GOAT how am i suposed to rewrite history to put over the new guys.

Last edited:
I appreciate the nomination votes. Good luck to all of you, you’re all good posters, and even better friends.

May the best dawg win :meow:

FrontNakedChoke is a very key member of the heavies, arguably the most outgoing poster on this forum, FNC is always eager to discuss fights and is a very active poster on fight night in the PBP threads.

FNC consistently provides quality content.

<JagsKiddingMe>

FrontNakedChoke is a very key member of the heavies, arguably the most outgoing poster on this forum, FNC is always eager to discuss fights and is a very active poster on fight night in the PBP threads.

<JagsKiddingMe>

hi-res-148183321_crop_north.jpg

<13>Congrats to all the nominees<GinJuice>

giphy.gif

Back