2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shit Cangels. Now to sign ryus fatass and trade for Kluber.

Yankees bring back Brett Gardner on one-year deal
The New York Yankees are bringing back outfielder Brett Gardner for at least one more season. The team re-signed the 36-year-old Gardner to a one-year, $12.5 million deal Thursday, according to George A. King III of the New York Post.

The deal also contains a $10 million option for a second season, according to ESPN’s Jeff Passan. Last year, Gardner hit .251/.325/.503, with 28 home runs in 550 plate appearances.

Rays sign Japanese slugger Tsutsugo
The Tampa Bay Rays have agreed to a deal with Japanese slugger Yoshitomo Tsutsugo, who hit 139 home runs in his last four seasons with the Yokohama Bay Stars of Japan’s Nippon Professional Baseball. Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times has the details:

Tsutsugo is 28 and has played left field, first base and third base throughout his career, but most recently has played a lot of outfield. He could move around for the Rays, and also spend time at DH. His best season in Japan came in 2016 when he hit 44 homers with 110 RBIs and had a .322 batting average. At just $12 million over two years, he could be a bargain for the Rays if his bat catches up to major-league pitching.

Atleast it’s not the dodgers. I can live with him in AZ.

$15 mil a year for SadBum isn't bad

my takes?
lol, piss off n00b
been a gyro fan since '77
when al michaels did the play by play
where were you?
oh yea
not even born yet
step down, junior

congrats on being super cynical and snarky
This coming from a "Giants fan" that is saying good riddance to Bum leaving. What ? I can see being relieved of not signing an older player to a big contract, but Bum is the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back