2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at using a trash can to single batters. Primitive, but I guess effective.

I’ve been a Dodgers fan as long as I can remember. It’s hard for me to celebrate this though. I feel disappointed. I was fine just losing - but this sucks. They can’t run it back, Astro’s robbed themselves and everyone else. Assholes.

Astros Fan... Agreed

This upcoming season is going to be garbage. The team is going to be rightfully booed everywhere they go. The signs and memes in the stands will be shown routinely on highlights will be embarrassing... haha

The first games in New York and LA are going to be epic.... lol. Going to feel for whoever's playing right field in Yankee Stadium.

Yikes

Players should’ve got some kind of punishment. Lol at this.

although the Astros’ players did not attempt to hide what they were doing from Hinch or other Astros employees, they were concerned about getting caught by players from other teams. Several players told my investigators that there was a sense of “panic” in the Astros’ dugout after White Sox pitcher Danny Farquhar appeared to notice the trash can bangs. Before the game ended, a group of Astros players removed the monitor from the wall in the tunnel and hid it in an office.

The whole thing is a joke. It's even more hilarious that the Commissioner barred the other teams from discussing this. Fuck the astros. From top to bottom they are a despicable franchise.

The whole thing is a joke. It's even more hilarious that the Commissioner barred the other teams from discussing this. Fuck the astros. From top to bottom they are a despicable franchise.

the cangels opening home series is against them. I wanna go just to see how badly they get boo’d lol

I just want to hear what Verlander has to say about it, given how he's the self-appointed head of the MLB Morality Police.

I just want to hear what Verlander has to say about it, given how he's the self-appointed head of the MLB Morality Police.

I’m interested in hearing from Brian Mccann too. Mr unwritten rules himself.

Apparently they were given immunity for testifying.

<{1-10}>

So no punishment, they get to keep their rings, their stats,

And they testified against their coaching staff and organization.

sure you're grateful for his impact, he helped you cheat to another championship

Last edited:
always liked Donaldson when he was with the A's.
got traded for calling Billy Beane "Billy Boy" during contract negotiations.
true story.

teams should refuse to play at houston

3m61zu.jpg

This is just retarded. They didn't make a single move for a pitcher in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back