Media 2020 TRT vitor training

This place man. Vitor does steroids and everyone celebrates any other fighter gets flagged for a tainted supplement and ya'll calling for their heads.

<45>

Nah, the people who don't care about Vitor's Testosterone usage don't care about other fighters' usage either.

TRTor is looking good. His next opponent looks like a natty Sherdogger though.

9z82hqr4bx531.jpg

g113wt21nhgqn1gw.jpg

45527612_1907197792651010_4653584635580645376_o.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, he's 5' 11" <DisgustingHHH>

LMFAO! He's also not banging 9's or better.

When is he fighting tho? Can´t find the event or find the fight card.

No man,without TRT the guy is a fucking MESS. He over abused it for way too long.
Well when you are built like a tank at 19 years old you are definitely damaging your system for the later years. I could see him needing the TRT but bringing a dog into the gym is bullshit, especially a German Shepard they shed so bad.

Well when you are built like a tank at 19 years old you are definitely damaging your system for the later years. I could see him needing the TRT but bringing a dog into the gym is bullshit, especially a German Shepard they shed so bad.
The WHOLE thing is bullshit. All of it! Its been bullshit since 2008-2009 when he all of a sudden miraculously became a good fighter,and a very unnatural physique. And it was bullshit the whole time before that too.

The WHOLE thing is bullshit. All of it! Its been bullshit since 2008-2009 when he all of a sudden miraculously became a good fighter,and a very unnatural physique. And it was bullshit the whole time before that too.
He was on more than TRT when he suddenly became super Vitor and it cost Bisping an eye, if he was not on the TRT Bisping most likely would have beat him.

He was on more than TRT when he suddenly became super Vitor and it cost Bisping an eye, if he was not on the TRT Bisping most likely would have beat him.
He wouldnt have taken it if that were not the case. Bisping would have tore him to shreds in the leadup,esp the bit about the dog.

He wouldnt have taken it if that were not the case. Bisping would have tore him to shreds in the leadup,esp the bit about the dog.
Bisping is a silver tongued devil.

Itd be alot more entertaining if Bisping was the one with the anti aging. The trash talk doesnt have to end so soon !
Bisping was never really jacked, he had good boxing but not a lot of power. Would have been fun to see a jacked up Bisping to see if added good power to his boxing. He did have power when it mattered though in that glorious knockout of Luke Rockhold.

Bisping was never really jacked, he had good boxing but not a lot of power. Would have been fun to see a jacked up Bisping to see if added good power to his boxing. He did have power when it mattered though in that glorious knockout of Luke Rockhold.
He will have a lifetime pass in my hood for his besmirchment of Luke and Anderson

He will have a lifetime pass in my hood for his besmirchment of Luke and Anderson
He is a shit talking ass at times but that Rockhold KO was beautiful and the count can do no wrong after that. The Anderson win was the icing on the cake even though he almost lost it because of the Anderson late hit.

He is a shit talking ass at times but that Rockhold KO was beautiful and the count can do no wrong after that. The Anderson win was the icing on the cake even though he almost lost it because of the Anderson late hit.
A battling brit can survive.

I got headkick KOed just watching the video!

Late hit?

rewriting history much?

There’s no timeouts in MMA, ref stops the round and I didn’t hear no bell...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back