2021 MLB Discussion v1: Texas Super Spreaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Dogg Eovaldi hitting 99 mph in 36 degrees. Incredible.

Nate Dogg Eovaldi hitting 99 mph in 36 degrees. Incredible.
Something about Eovaldi and Sale's throwing motion always fucking stuns me they don't hit more guys. They both seem almost out of control on their release but it's probably from the way their body gets thrown around after releasing the ball.

lmao. All Star game getting moved out of Atlanta. What a shithole.

Dumb move by MLB. This will hurt the wrong people.

MLB are woke cowards. Anyone who believes black people don’t know how to obtain an ID is the real racist.

Atlanta is a loser franchise either way. Should have never been held there to begin with. No one wants to go there unless they have to go there. SoCal should hold it every year.

I don't understand why people can't obtain IDs and/or vote in advance, but that law was certainly being passed in bad faith and with salty red tears.

Too bad for Atlanta because this is the rest of the state's doing
<Fedor23>

Can Diego has greater weather than L.A. and the casuals don’t have to worry about getting curb stomped by a gang member.

That part of the state is heavily blue and had nothing to do with the new voting law. It’ll have no effect on all the reps and senators who actually voted for it and the governor who signed it.

I don't understand why people can't obtain IDs and/or vote in advance, but that law was certainly being passed in bad faith and with salty red tears.

Too bad for Atlanta because this is the rest of the state's doing
<Fedor23>
It really does suck for all the hotels and restaurants around the stadium (which didn’t support the new law) since they were expecting 100k visitors that week. Remember too that Atlanta lost out on the Final Four last year because of the rona.

I debated looking for work in San Diego cause friends live in the area then I remembered they have shitty gun laws in CA and I slapped myself.
We make up for it with top notch pussy.

Also @Revolver I don't feel like getting glared at driving around listening to this sort of music:

I get that a bit here in Utah but it's cause of the damn cult members that live in the area being all anti pot, anti caffeine, anti booze, anti fun basically. In CA I would not fit in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back