Elections 2022 Mid-term Elections PBP

Select your 2022 midterm predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell me... how did Biden shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline permit go over in Canada?
Who cares. That oil would just be exported after being refined leaving America with the leftover waste and pollution.

Manchin and Sinema are republicans though

A lot more than that. If the Dems had a say 54 seat senate majority the Dems would magically spawn another 2-3 of them from the attic. These "new dem" types aren't going to take the political damage for their actual beliefs if they can have their cake and eat it too. And they can. Getting shit on for being right wing is Manchin and Sinemas job. And it's why the Dems were never going to do shit about them because there's quite a few democrat senators who see those guys as taking the fall for them.

alright, ive seen enough. Catherine Cortez Masto wins nevada, and the democrats take control of the senate. WOOOOOO RED WAVE! @genecop whats up now?

I am not saying that women’s right to vote should be repealed because they voted like dummies this election. Do not misrepresent my position.

They should have never had the right in the first place.
Typical Republican take...Only registered Republicans should be allowed to vote. Clowns.

A lot more than that. If the Dems had a say 54 seat senate majority the Dems would magically spawn another 2-3 of them from the attic. These "new dem" types aren't going to take the political damage for their actual beliefs if they can have their cake and eat it too. And they can. Getting shit on for being right wing is Manchin and Sinemas job. And it's why the Dems were never going to do shit about them because there's quite a few democrat senators who see those guys as taking the fall for them.

manchin is going to be irrelevant in a couple weeks

this exact "red vs blue" team mentality is a major part of the issues in this country lol

giphy.gif

trump lost. and so did the rest of your boys. i got two words for ya!
crotch-chop-dx-generation.gif

SUCK IT!

alright so nevada and arizona is finished for the senate race, the only race i have left to wonder about is kari lake and katy hobbs - and i might not even have their names right. i already know kari lake is going to lose because the moment they start talking about stolen elections and fraud that means they are conceding. im gonna pound back the last of my whiskey and laugh my ass off at this stupid pile of maga trash who is going to lose. if she already hasnt lost, then she will tomorrow.

ive almost seen enough in the arizona governors race.

actually you know what? i still feel like this is a couple hours premature but fuck it. ive seen enough. kari lake is going home too. good riddance. go grab rudy and the gang and lose your election 6 or 7 more times, maga trash.

Last edited:
Back