2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

Lane Kiffin knows its gonna be impossible to follow Nick Saban so he's gonna wait 3-4 more years and then follow this guy, smart thinking, he's a manipulative genius and the SEC is falling right into his trap
Nobody wants to be the guy who replaces the guy you wanna be the guy who replaces THAT guy!

php3ZcHaS.gif

culture is a nice way to say racism and cousin fucking. lmao
Says the NPC who hasn't had an original thought since his two mommies put him in front of a TV for "programming."

Maryland head coach is on Paul's show right now burying his own teams NIL program
Big 10 in shambles!

All he saw was dollar signs

and if it doesn’t work, he’s set for a while with his pay increase/buyout, and he’s a top candidate at virtually every other school. Even Washington would take him back in a heartbeat.

DeBoer would end up like Harsin at Auburn. They have to understand the culture down here. It doesn’t matter how good of a coach they are, if they can’t relate to the people and players, they can’t build the chemistry it takes to be successful.

**eagerly awaiting egregious Klan references…

Reminds me of Charlie Strong at Texas also. Good ole boy Network over there didn't care for him much.

@My Spot Kiffin looming for you guys when Napier gets shown the door?

Dark dark days for Seattle Football

This couldn't have come at a worse time for UW

I’m optimistic. He’s been a winner everywhere he’s been and now will have the resources of Alabama. He’s bring his OC and WR coach. Hopefully he brings his O-line as well.
I love the hire. I think it's a great move. Imagine if he can do with Sayin what he did with Penix. He beat Oregon twice with far less talent. As long as the lights aren't too bright, this is a good get. He seems like the ideal mix of a players coach and intense for the NIL era. His teams seemed to love him. PAC 12 high offense Bama LOOMS

Back