2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

There better be social media posts out there of some of the boys holding up the 4 with all the rings on and I’ll just leave it at that!

1_photo.131_252649929.131.0.jpg

439839761-959883176141017-7291147178961787299-n.jpg

I don't think we will see a dynasty or even back to back champs for awhile if ever. I'm starting to come around to the 2 or 3 conferences. Every Saturday should have 5-7 must see games.
I wouldn't count out dynasties. In the NIL era, all it will take is someone spending 2x of any other team and it could change the game.

And that someone is likely to be UTexas or Texas A&M The SWC shall rise again - LMAO.

c7a915778f59407cbb4d9abfa65f806b.jpg

I wouldn't count out dynasties. In the NIL era, all it will take is someone spending 2x of any other team and it could change the game.

And that someone is likely to be UTexas or Texas A&M The SWC shall rise again - LMAO.

c7a915778f59407cbb4d9abfa65f806b.jpg
Then the next team will spend 2x what they spent! Just escalating every year. Gonna be a wild ride

If I was 2-18 over 20 years I'd give out rings for THE GAME too. I hate that Harbaugh left, because yall are going backwards now and the game was just starting to actually mean something again.

OSU has some pressure on them this year. THe game is at home and Harbaugh is gone. I wouldn't want to be Ryan Day if they lose this one.

Then the next team will spend 2x what they spent! Just escalating every year. Gonna be a wild ride
But the Texas teams have enough money and stupidity to outlast anyone at that game.

Last edited:
OSU has some pressure on them this year. THe game is at home and Harbaugh is gone. I wouldn't want to be Ryan Day if they lose this one.
See Revo’s post a couple pages ago about them reportedly paying $34 million for this roster. They’ve imported one of the best QB prospects in the country and Caleb Downs was the best player on Alabama’s defense as a freshman. Its Natty or bust

That math seems fuzzy
from 01 to 2020 yall won two games and canceled one. Then one three in a row. I dunno man, I'm not that smartest guy on the planet but facts are facts. thats why these three wins have been such a big deal. I like a good rivalry, so I want yall to actually be good. winning so many in a row makes it boring IMO.

Agreed but only because sports has become so what have you done for me lately. I'd be worried about who we'd get if we let Day go. I wouldnt want to be in that boat right now as I dont see any coaches I'm falling out of my chair over.

See Revo’s post a couple pages ago about them reportedly paying $34 million for this roster. They’ve imported one of the best QB prospects in the country and Caleb Downs was the best player on Alabama’s defense as a freshman. Its Natty or bust

Texas schools could outspend OSU every year. I'll be interested to see who ends up spending the most on players. Oregon is my dark horse as long as Darth Knight is alive.

FSU made rings for their "undefeated" season. <lmao>

Teams have been doing that sort of thing for awhile. Now we have a 12 team playoff those will be the LAST fake CFB championship merch ever made.

Teams have been doing that sort of thing for awhile. Now we have a 12 team playoff those will be the LAST fake CFB championship merch ever made.
They didn't go undefeated though. This isn't like mythical title claims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back