2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

Well I gotta say fuck you to someone.

<Fedor23>

tenor.gif

How did that work out for him? Chunky ate his way out of the bcs championship....everyone gets a sack!!
And got punched out by Anthony Gonzalez in the locker room before kickoff for sleeping with his GF.

I don't understand why the CFB world still feels the need to bend over backwards for ND in this day and age. 12 team CFP with the top 4 being conference champs who get a bye is perfect now since there are only 4 power conferences.

I don't understand why the CFB world still feels the need to bend over backwards for ND in this day and age. 12 team CFP with the top 4 being conference champs who get a bye is perfect now since there are only 4 power conferences.
Should be mandatory that Notre Dame gets in with 6 wins

In the spirit of college sports I am going cross country to move my kid out of first year residence.

Saban has been crushing it on the draft show he is going to be great on gameday.

Michigan had 15 players taken, the most of any school, Harbaugh built a monster, no doubt about it
One of those classic sports channels is replaying The Game from '98 and right as I tuned in one of the commentators said

"When was the last time you saw Michigan line up with 4 wide receivers?"
"I think Bo Schembechler just fainted! I'm not sure he ever had 4 wide receivers on the roster."
<lmao>

One of those classic sports channels is replaying The Game from '98 and right as I tuned in one of the commentators said

"When was the last time you saw Michigan line up with 4 wide receivers?"
"I think Bo Schembechler just fainted! I'm not sure he ever had 4 wide receivers on the roster."
<lmao>
Michigan's QB was some dude named Tom Brady.
Also, in classic John Cooper fashion, they actually beat Michigan that year but had already lost to Michigan State (coached by some dude named Nick Saban) which kept them out of the BCS title game.

Also, in classic John Cooper fashion, they actually beat Michigan that year but had already lost to Michigan State (coached by some dude named Nick Saban) which kept them out of the BCS title game.

The tuck rule game was on tv at the pool hall last night and I have no idea why, my buddy was getting triggered all over again LoL

Yeah the show is called "The GOAT vs Ohio State" He had a goatee and it's amazing how white trash he suddenly looks

Back