***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I hate Brooks and have made it clear in here seasons ago but he has been a perfect fit for the Rockets and actually provides the toughness they lacked. He would be valued in the past eras lol. Only an idiot would judge him based on how he scores since that’s literally an added bonus. He’s the tame shittier version of Draymond but it works
He is nothing like draymond, he doesnt have the vision or the rim protection skills Draymond had lmao

I hate Brooks and have made it clear in here seasons ago but he has been a perfect fit for the Rockets and actually provides the toughness they lacked. He would be valued in the past eras lol. Only an idiot would judge him based on how he scores since that’s literally an added bonus. He’s the tame shittier version of Draymond but it works

Anyone with a clue knows what his role is. Doesn't matter if he's built like a melting candle or can't shoot.

He is nothing like draymond, he doesnt have the vision or the rim protection skills Draymond had lmao
I’m obviously comparing them in regards of their role as a non scorer and bringing toughness/dirty antics to his team with good defense. Something I literally described in the included quote lmao.

Anyone with a clue knows what his role is. Doesn't matter if he's built like a melting candle or can't shoot.
Exactly. If the rockets valued him mainly for his scoring ability he would be coming off the bench. That’s what Cam Whitmore is for lol.

I’m obviously comparing them in regards of their role as a non scorer and bringing toughness/dirty antics to his team with good defense. Something I literally described in the included quote lmao.
They dont even hold the same role defensively or offensively, so you're boiling it down to morons who talk shit and get technical fouls. I don't know what "toughness" is. The ability to get fouled? Or the ability to get away with shitty non basketball moves and behavior. Toughness is a nebulous and quite meaningless term in the NBA.

They dont even hold the same role defensively or offensively, so you're boiling it down to morons who talk shit and get technical fouls. I don't know what "toughness" is. The ability to get fouled? Or the ability to get away with shitty non basketball moves and behavior. Toughness is a nebulous and quite meaningless term in the NBA.
If you don’t know what toughness is then I can’t help you. Move along

Sorry, but that's a horrible take.

Sorry, but that's a horrible take.
Again, you two are focusing on other aspects of draymond’s game. I never said they are 1:1 copies of each other. I already elaborated on what I meant and literally said a shittier version so yes, he is a worse playmaker and defender. They aren’t relied on for their scoring, instead contributing in other ways and when they score, it is a bonus.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back