***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Flerps should have moved on from Kawhi. Every year he’s injured for the playoffs.

I don't, I think he's a cuck bitch but I don't hate him. I just wish he wouldn't allow other dudes to plow his wife and I also wish he'd allow black people to live in his neighborhood.

He wasn't clutch vs the Celtics Tatum was fucking trash. Stop with the revisionist history of that series. Tatum's left wrist was injured, and he kept driving to the strong hand instead of just shooting over the midgets that were switched onto him. Also don't forget, Wiggins was shutting down everything thrown his way and was playing up to the nickname Maple Jordan.

I have Steph as a top 30 player of all time. I don't have Steph above guys like KD, Hakeem, or Karl Malone. He's sure as hell not better than Tim Duncan or Shaq.

Just because you pioneer a new style of play doesn't mean you're a top 10 guy. Magic Ohnson was a continuation of guards who couldn't shoot and he's a top 5er in a lot of peoples lists.
Hateful and delusional

Please don't hurt yourself or anyone else

Good gamesmanship on their part.

I guess, but I don't know many examples of teams hiding injuries and they don't do it for anyone except Klaw. The rumor that always goes around is they are afraid to upset him like San Antonio did so they opted just never to discuss anything about the guy.

I guess, but I don't know many examples of teams hiding injuries and they don't do it for anyone except Klaw. The rumor that always goes around is they are afraid to upset him like San Antonio did so they opted just never to discuss anything about the guy.
Nah teams do this all the time. Just so happens they do it with Kawhi frequently.

Kerr: ""I do think there is a lot of value to having our three guys being Warriors for life. I think there's a lot of value in ending with dignity ... so, for those three I really want to see all of them finish their careers here but also finish out their careers with a sense of pride and dignity in what they're doing."

Do you agree with him? I think they need to move on.

Might be out of the top 20 soon.

lebron-james-kawhi-leonard.gif

Kerr: ""I do think there is a lot of value to having our three guys being Warriors for life. I think there's a lot of value in ending with dignity ... so, for those three I really want to see all of them finish their careers here but also finish out their careers with a sense of pride and dignity in what they're doing."

Do you agree with him? I think they need to move on.
It would only work if they (mainly Klay and Draymond) take pay cuts and they used their young guys more. They went away from what had them being one of the best teams down the stretch. Klay should have came off the bench and Kuminga should have gotten way more minutes per game to close the season.

Their downfall is much exaggerated but with Draymond acting a fool all the time and the roster now, they do need some changes to contend again. Whether that is keeping the 3 and making good moves around them or getting rid of 1 or 2 of them for better players.

I don't, I think he's a cuck bitch but I don't hate him. I just wish he wouldn't allow other dudes to plow his wife and I also wish he'd allow black people to live in his neighborhood.

He wasn't clutch vs the Celtics Tatum was fucking trash. Stop with the revisionist history of that series. Tatum's left wrist was injured, and he kept driving to the strong hand instead of just shooting over the midgets that were switched onto him. Also don't forget, Wiggins was shutting down everything thrown his way and was playing up to the nickname Maple Jordan.

I have Steph as a top 30 player of all time. I don't have Steph above guys like KD, Hakeem, or Karl Malone. He's sure as hell not better than Tim Duncan or Shaq.

Just because you pioneer a new style of play doesn't mean you're a top 10 guy. Magic Ohnson was a continuation of guards who couldn't shoot and he's a top 5er in a lot of peoples lists.

Hmmm KD's better..? but Curry knocked off KD and a stacked thunder team to go on to win his first championship.

And don't give me anything about Westbrook ruining things, if 7 foot KD gets cucked by a 6 footer that's his problem.

<Oku02>

Once A.I. gets better at mannerisms specific to an individual, shit is going to get wild. <lol>

Hmmm KD's better..? but Curry knocked off KD and a stacked thunder team to go on to win his first championship.

And don't give me anything about Westbrook ruining things, if 7 foot KD gets cucked by a 6 footer that's his problem.

<Oku02>
KD had 2 "bad" games in that 7 game series. Curry also didn't defend KD.

Apparently the Thunder were stacked but the Warriors werent? lol cope

<Oku02>

Heres the thing with the 2016 WCF. Durant and Westbrook won 3 of 4 against the 73-9 Warriors. Same as the Cavs in the Finals. They just did it in the wrong order. They were a good team but they won like 55 games. Thats one of the cases you really can't blame a team for blowing a 3-1 lead. If your opponents 73-9 they can win 3 in a row against anyone. And they did.

Durants biggest issue legacy wise is the injuries. Dude could finished his career with 40k points and you get the sense Durants career went as badly as it possibly could with the amount of talent he had. I do think hes better than Jordan and LeBron on the talent but things just did not go his way. He made bad free agency choices but theres the foot on the line, the achilles, missing 2015, COVID. Things just don't work out for this guy.

<Oku02>
Are you sure you're a warrior fan? Blunder didn't even make the playoffs in Corey's first championship year. lmao

Back