***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I'm with AD on this one. Stupid question. Simple iso play and Murray made an average step back mid range jumper. Nothing complex or worth analyzing.

Funny is how much this is masking a pretty sub par past couple of games from Murray. 18 for 48 from the field, sub 40% shooting.

It was a fade away at the buzzer over a 7 footer. I ain't gonna lie, It was pretty wet.

probably one of the worst calls of the night and Darvin Hamas didn't even bother to make a challenge. Didn't even use them all game. Dude is an awful coach and the Buss family will still bring him back. lmao

probably one of the worst calls of the night and Darvin Hamas didn't even bother to make a challenge. Didn't even use them all game. Dude is an awful coach and the Buss family will still bring him back. lmao

They blew a 20 point lead, and you're upset about one call when they've been the team to benefit from egregious calls the most the last few years. Also, Darvin can't play defense for AD.

<BronTroll1>

They blew a 20 point lead, and you're upset about one call when they've been the team to benefit from egregious calls the most the last few years. Also, Darvin can't play defense for AD.

<BronTroll1>
They continue to blame Ham also but said nothing about him when they were balling to end the regular season. When they win he gets no credit, when they lose it’s his fault.

I even asked yesterday what he can do to have them win games and play better but got no response lol.

They continue to blame Ham also but said nothing when they were balling to end the regular season. I asked what he can do to have them win games and play better but got no response lol

Vogel, Ham, Brown, it doesn't matter. It's always everyone else's fault and there's not enough help when LeBron fails. When they succeed, he's the one who did it all. Same old song and dance.

<BronTroll1>
Can be upset about multiple things. They're not mutually exclusive. When you're facing a great team like Denver you always know they're going to make a run and make it close. They're never going to just go away easy. Ham had two timeouts he could have used to make a challenge but decided to use neither the rest of the game. What's he even there for.

Last edited:
Everyone knows no lead is safe in the NBA. Joker and nuggets always play better in the 4th.
At least Fakers lose to a worthy MVP. Love Nuggets and Joker...

In past eras 20 was almost insurmountable, possible but very hard. Now 20 is not enough, so 30 is the new 20.

Back