***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Once edwards get going and if clowns stops being a can the twolves will run away with this in the second half.

Comical LeBitch is crying about fouls.

IMG-2938.jpg

MM hoping to maybe get 2 free throws a half. ROFL.

Why the fuck is fake wrestling so popular

Its an entire culture, I hate to put it that way but that describes it perfectly. Kids grow up watching it with their father because their fathers watched it with their grandfathers. "Fake wrestling" is almost as American as apple pie at this point. Hint: Its not just fake wrestling that is being watched, its the story involved that carries over event to event and year to year.

Most of these cans don’t even watch laker games. They just look at box scores and don’t see that Ham is awful situationally and with his rotations. Malone coached circles around him yesterday.

Since no one watches Flakes games, people probably missed LeBrick missing wide open shots in crucial moments.

Darvin Can should have ran onto the floor and took the shot for him.

<36>

Look at the defender slide ten feet across the floor before the shot. Because LeBalco shoved him hard as fuck. Offensive foul.

What happened to gafford? What he injured?

Last edited:
Why the fuck is fake wrestling so popular
Now? I have no idea. I think 99% of wrestlers today have no personality and there wrestling is the same and generic.

I think Stardust I mean Cody Rhodes is one of the most boring in-ring wrestlers. His finisher is stupid. Who is even getting supposed to be getting hurt with that dumb move?

I know people like Kleber, but to me, he fuckin sucks. Get him out the game.

Just botched 3 plays in a row, shocking!

Now? I have no idea. I think 99% of wrestlers today have no personality and there wrestling is the same and generic.

I think Stardust I mean Cody Rhodes is one of the most boring in-ring wrestlers. His finisher is stupid. Who is even getting supposed to be getting hurt with that dumb move?

Watched the wrestlemania highlights randomly the other day, the characters are vanilla AF, but the stunts are actually getting pretty crazy. Guys doing some crazy flips / moves and stuff these days.

Watched the wrestlemania highlights randomly the other day, the characters are vanilla AF, but the stunts are actually getting pretty crazy. Guys doing some crazy flips / moves and stuff these days.
Today's wrestlers are much better performing moves than yesteryear.

The wrestler in-ring are 1000% better athletics than they were 30-40 years ago. Pick any random guy now and pick someone along his level in 1984 or 1994 and the guy today is a much better athlete. But he is also more boring character.

Adam Page always comes to my as being a good in-ring wrestler but also has a boring and generic personality. I couldn't even pick him out of a line up of bearded goofs with stringy hair.

Back