***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I gave the Heat one game but no one would be surprised if they swept them.
That's asinine thinking mia would get swept by Boston they always play them tough and even beat them in the playoffs when it really counts Miami as an 8th seed is a horrible matchup for Boston

That's asinine thinking mia would get swept by Boston they always play them tough and even beat them in the playoffs when it really counts Miami as an 8th seed is a horrible matchup for Boston
Not asinine at all. Miami’s best player hasn’t even played, they lost by 20 game 1, double digit underdogs every game most likely, Celtics best team in the league this season, totally new team barely making the playoffs, etc.

Did you say all of this before today or now that they won you are spouting off?

Not asinine at all. Miami’s best player hasn’t even played, they lost by 20 game 1, double digit underdogs every game most likely, Celtics best team in the league this season, totally new team barely making the playoffs, etc.

Did you say all of this before today or now that they won you are spouting off?
All that doesn't matter Miami always plays Boston tough. I had Boston in 6 in this series they are a better team but Miami has a better coach and they are a better defensive team. like I said they are a bad first round matchup for Boston. Thinking before hand that Boston was going to sweep them is/was crazy to me.

Celshits are gonna get creamed by any Team coming out of the West.
Thats what happens when you feast on the Leastern Conference all season.

Are the Heat going to upset the Celtics again in this year's playoffs? They didn't even have Jimmy Butler and still won.

Not a chance but it does illustrate the Celtics are not a completely dominant, unbeatable team this season. Celtics would probably have their hands full with at least 3-4 different teams from the West.

Not a chance but it does illustrate the Celtics are not a completely dominant, unbeatable team this season. Celtics would probably have their hands full with at least 3-4 different teams from the West.

Agree but hypothetically if the Heat beat the Celtics I think Mazzulla is gone next season and I don't see a way Jason Tatum gets a Supermax deal.

Back