***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Leblame's starting become a sketch with his old man hands.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If the Magic had a real point guard, they would be title contenders right now.

If Trae Young didn't cost so much. He wouldn't have to play defense with those trees.

If the Magic had a real point guard, they would be title contenders right now.

If Trae Young didn't cost so much. He wouldn't have to play defense with those trees.
Title contenders is a huge stretch but top 3 in the East is possible

This OKC team is absolutely legit. PLAYERS everywhere.

The Cavs played their G league players to tank to avoid possibly playing Philly. They may be the worst 4 seed ever. They haven't scored 100 points in any game the entire series.

Watching Georges Niang "play" basketball must be a daily enhanced interrogation technique at Guantanamo. Disgraceful.
The magic play great defense

Thunder are going to have a tough time getting by the winner of Mavs/Flerps.

The Mavs and Clips both have good teams when they are rolling, but the Thunder should be considered a decent favorite over either one.

Full disclosure, I'm a Thunder homer but God damn this is a great team. They just have so many great players.

Many people are just writing them off because they were unexpectedly THIS good THIS soon.

I favor Denver over them but that's it.

3/4 West match ups are 3-0. Lmao. Gonna be crazy when these juggernauts meet each other (Thunder, Nuggets, Wolves).

Nuggets-Wolves is going to be a great series.

Hopefully Mavs make it through. I had my doubts about OKC but they ended up much better than I expected.

Celtics aren’t playing around today. Gentleman’s sweep incoming (well winning 4-1 at least)

Why are the starters still on? Could have pulled them a while ago or tempt fate and Dingus gets injured.

Lol the NBA stressing fans not to fight im sure thats because of Nikolas knucklehead brother punching a fan.

Guy probably had it coming

Nice bounce-back game from Zingis tonight. Also nice to see the team actually play defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paula676
Back