***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I’m only 22, but I don’t think I’ll ever see another player like Bron in my lifetime. We gotta appreciate him man.

STFU. He destroyed the League. He also pulled a Jussie Smollette. Fake hate crimes for attention. SMH.

Respect. The only ones who don’t say this are boomers who fear their goat degenerates place in the all time great list. Everyone else is ready to anoint Jokic as the next goat.
To be completely honest, I think Wemby has a great chance of becoming the GOAT.

You sound like Jamaal Charles trying to read the Chief’s draft pick yesterday. English, do you speak it?

You're making fun of a dude who has a severe learning disability and it impacted his confidence/ability to speak.

Classy

Last edited:
You're making fun of a dude who has a severe learning disability and it impacted his confidence/ability to speak.

Classy
No im just comparing him to your bf who you are defending once again. Don’t talk to me about classy when you are the biggest baby ITT name calling everyone you disagree with lmao

No im just comparing him to your bf who you are defending once again. Don’t talk to me about classy when you are the biggest baby ITT name calling everyone you disagree with lmao
I'm not defending Revo, at all. You could have used anyone else, and you chose a dude who has a learning disability so bad he was a special olympian. Its fucked up.

Call someone a retard or whatever, just dont use actual disabled people.

I'm not defending Revo, at all. You could have used anyone else, and you chose a dude who has a learning disability so bad he was a special olympian. Its fucked up.

Call someone a retard or whatever, just dont use actual disabled people.
Lol now you want to act like a saint. Let your bf fight his own battles

Lol now you want to act like a saint. Let your bf fight his own battles
I'm far from a saint dude, this isn't about Revo. It's about you using someone actually disabled, insulting them. Yeah, some people and players are dumb as shit. We poke fun and what not. You don't do that with someone who's actually disabled.

Lol at these cans pretending to be all high and mighty after making fun of people dying.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I don't even know who these people are but if you need your safe space then tuck tail and head back to the NFL thread.
The guy who constantly calls people in here retards (yes this is still mocking/insulting mentally challenged people) and other horrible names is trying to white knight now. I wasn’t joking earlier when I told him to seek help.

Back