***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Blamed for every loss and not a word of credit when they win. Tough to be the scapegoat all the time

<2>

They probably actually listened to him instead of staring blankly into space and blaming each other for everything. Granted, Denver played like garbage but it's nice that the Flakes managed to not fall apart for a change.

It’s hilarious the rustlemania the lakers cause after winning one playoff game. Insecurity reeks itt. I guess that’s what happens when your franchise is shit tier.

200w.gif

"Is it safe to post?"

<36>

They probably actually listened to him instead of staring blankly into space and blaming each other for everything. Granted, Denver played like garbage but it's nice that the Flakes managed to not fall apart for a change.
They outplayed Denver majority of the series but not when it mattered most lol. Can’t blame the coach when you continuously give up double digit leads. In the end, it’s mostly on the leaders and the players continuing to apply the pressure, which they failed to do in every game except this one.

To be completely honest, I think Wemby has a great chance of becoming the GOAT.

Geez, seriously? To become the GOAT he would need to win about 5 or 6 rings, and that's just the tip of the iceberg for what would be required. I see people do the same with Luka and I love Luka but FUCK, becoming the GOAT requires basically a fairy tale level career.

They outplayed Denver majority of the series but not when it mattered most lol. Can’t blame the coach when you continuously give up double digit leads. In the end, it’s mostly on the leaders and the players continuing to apply the pressure, which they failed to do in every game except this one.

To be fair, giving up a double digit lead in this era is just a matter of the other team getting a couple stops and hitting two or three 3's in a row and your double digit lead has evaporated in a matter of 2:05 game time. Hell, 20 balling a team is not safe anymore.

To be fair, giving up a double digit lead in this era is just a matter of the other team getting a couple stops and hitting two or three 3's in a row and your double digit lead has evaporated in a matter of 2:05 game time. Hell, 20 balling a team is not safe anymore.
Watching this series they let their foot off the gas with their low effort especially during the 20 point comeback. I remember plays where guys wouldn’t hustle back, allow easy drives to the rim, trying to do dumb trick passes (Lebron and DLo tried one I believe), not being smart trying to run clock, etc. Denver played well to come back for sure, but they got a lot of help too for the reasons I listed and more.

Geez, seriously? To become the GOAT he would need to win about 5 or 6 rings, and that's just the tip of the iceberg for what would be required. I see people do the same with Luka and I love Luka but FUCK, becoming the GOAT requires basically a fairy tale level career.

I agree that if he wins 1-2 more rings, these mouth breathers will hail him the GOAT. However, since he has played dramatically more seasons than MJ, it should take him 8 rings to be considered the GOAT. Can you imagine how many rings MJ would have if he played 20 full seasons like LeBooty? He would likely have around 10

I agree that if he wins 1-2 more rings, these mouth breathers will hail him the GOAT. However, since he has played dramatically more seasons than MJ, it should take him 8 rings to be considered the GOAT. Can you imagine how many rings MJ would have if he played 20 full seasons like LeBooty? He would likely have around 10

He didn't even have to play 20 seasons, MJ probably would have had 7 rings if he never retired between his 3-peats, or possibly even 8 consecutive.

He didn't even have to play 20 seasons, MJ probably would have had 7 rings if he never retired between his 3-peats, or possibly even 8 consecutive.
lol @ 8 consecutive. MJ is a quitter there’s a reason he retired 3 different times. He was never committed to the sport. Anytime it got tough for him he quit. Only thing he was committed to was being a degenerate.

still boggles my mind how Luka and Brunson were drafted together, Jalen is absolutely killing it for the Knicks

Back