***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

You’re right he should’ve motivated Dlo, reeves, prince, midwiddie and gay Vince to shoot better than 3/23 from 3.

Reeves gets a pass but the others are complete cans

Exactly. Prime TB12 stuff. You mix that with the Rigged Friendly tonight and it's like the Pats dynasty but with a basketball. Oh, and sucking shit.

Can't wait for the usual talking heads to say this was the closest 1-4 elimination in history just like last year was the closest sweep in history.

Well, Lakers are 1 and 7 in the playoffs against Denver since the pundits declared Jokic's offensive as being solved by Hachimura.

On a more serious note, Denver doesn't look to my eye test nearly as possessed to win as they did last year. But it could be because they need a challenge. Last year they were at their best whenever a position in the series was challenged (Phoenix games 5 and 6 when series was 2-2 and Heat game 3 on the road when series was 1-1). But I do think they're overall vulnerable and won't be surprised if Minnesota manages the small upset.

Well, Lakers are 1 and 7 in the playoffs against Denver since the pundits declared Jokic's offensive as being solved by Hachimura.

On a more serious note, Denver doesn't look to my eye test nearly as possessed to win as they did last year. But it could be because they need a challenge. Last year they were at their best whenever a position in the series was challenged (Phoenix games 5 and 6 when series was 2-2 and Heat game 3 on the road when series was 1-1). But I do think they're overall vulnerable and won't be surprised if Minnesota manages the small upset.
View my post. Dwight Howard would've slowed Monica post game. mimic bullied the pf Davis and undersized rui. Gobert and towels will be too much.

Jokic tends to have good games vs Gobert, im more worried about Ant.

Exactly. Prime TB12 stuff. You mix that with the Rigged Friendly tonight and it's like the Pats dynasty but with a basketball. Oh, and sucking shit.

Footballs more difficult to gauge since it’s only 1 game at a time. But jabrady def got bailed out by his defense a ton. Off the top of my head the sb against Philly was the only time he really played well and they still lost. He was a can in his losses to the giants, ravens, colts, broncos and titans

Grateful to not have to watch anymore LeRef basketball.

200w.gif

LeCan's legacy as the GOAT stat padder and clutch-time failure is firmly intact.

Footballs more difficult to gauge since it’s only 1 game at a time. But jabrady def got bailed out by his defense a ton. Off the top of my head the sb against Philly was the only time he really played well and they still lost. He was a can in his losses to the giants, ravens, colts, broncos and titans

He played well in the SB against Seattle, which they should have lost. Good ol' Pete.

Was brought there to score and he couldn’t even do that consistently. Makes sense he’s invisible to you
You're from L.A. area, right? I couldn't even imagine the madhouse it would have been if the Nuggets had lost.

LOL Barkley being honest about the bullshit review call. "Marginal Contact" when Davis had his left arm wrapped around Jokic most of the play and the blatant jersey pull.

Didn't Tibs say it right, when Brunson gets fouled by the 76ers he's told it's marginal contact and not a foul. When Knicks foul Embiid, Joel's getting 20+ free throws. If Jokic had Joel's whistle he'd be even much scarier than he is now.

It's pretty annoying to have the Lakers with such a positive free throw discrepancy because even IF it was totally legit, it's always gonna raise eyebrows cuz it's the Lakers and it's Lebron.

Tbf he didnt play so well so much as Ronald Darby played like dog shit. Pretty sure Darby gave up 250+ yards to JaBrady

actual
LOL Barkley being honest about the bullshit review call. "Marginal Contact" when Davis had his left arm wrapped around Jokic most of the play and the blatant jersey pull.

Didn't Tibs say it right, when Brunson gets fouled by the 76ers he's told it's marginal contact and not a foul. When Knicks foul Embiid, Joel's getting 20+ free throws. If Jokic had Joel's whistle he'd be even much scarier than he is now.

It's pretty annoying to have the Lakers with such a positive free throw discrepancy because even IF it was totally legit, it's always gonna raise eyebrows cuz it's the Lakers and it's Lebron.
biggest load of shit I’ve seen this season overturning that call. They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.

The playoffs don't have Steph, Durant, or Lebron.

Pass the torch to the baby Thunder.

Back