***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I'm sorry but this is just pathetic.

Lebron has such low self-esteem for a man whose almost 7 ft tall with a billion dollars in the bank and one of the most successful people in his field.

He actually called this 5 foot nothing, 110 lbs lady "scary ass". What was she supposed to do when a 7ft 270 lbs monster jumped at her?

When will the leastern conference stop being a steaming pile of shit?

Luka is going to have a massive game tomorrow.

Nuggets should be worried about those Wolves, that series is going to be more competitive than the nba finals.

I'm sorry but this is just pathetic.

Lebron has such low self-esteem for a man whose almost 7 ft tall with a billion dollars in the bank and one of the most successful people in his field.

He actually called this 5 foot nothing, 110 lbs lady "scary ass". What was she supposed to do when a 7ft 270 lbs monster jumped at her?

That was actually funny. You cans just find anything to cry about. We get it. You hate him.

24633e90-9650-497d-a2b4-098317af845f_text.gif

MJ was notorious for getting swept in round 1 so I have a feeling he would have got swept this series as well, especially at 39. He wasn't that good in the wizards

MJ was notorious for getting swept in round 1 so I have a feeling he would have got swept this series as well, especially at 39. He wasn't that good in the wizards

It's interesting you chose to respond to me ;)

I thought LeCan at 39 wasn't going to be an excuse. Some hilarious coping in the aftermath of yet another dismantling. I don't think you want to compare with those Wizards teams. Put 60 year old Mike in there with the Flakes and he'd have more success than what you just witnessed.

LeCan is notorious for failing whenever it matters. When the highlight of your playoffs is trying to scare a woman in the crowd then it's probably time to retire.

<36>

It's interesting you chose to respond to me ;)

I thought LeCan at 39 wasn't going to be an excuse. Some hilarious coping in the aftermath of yet another dismantling. I don't think you want to compare with those Wizards teams. Put 60 year old Mike in there with the Flakes and he'd have more success than what you just witnessed.

LeCan is notorious for failing whenever it matters. When the highlight of your playoffs is trying to scare a woman in the crowd then it's probably time to retire.

<36>

MJ had a 2 point 40 minute game. Even i would score more and I can't shoot for shit.

MJ is known for failing more than any top nba player in the history of the sport without someone carrying him.

Without pippen, MJ is about as good as Booker, but less efficient.

MJ had a 2 point 40 minute game. Even i would score more and I can't shoot for shit.

MJ is known for failing more than any top nba player in the history of the sport without someone carrying him.

Without pippen, MJ is about as good as Booker, but less efficient.

This level of anger is hilarious.

<36>

You going to be alright, sunshine?

50. Easy.

This level of anger is hilarious.

<36>

You going to be alright, sunshine?

50. Easy.

MJ would average 20 ppg. Most players this day and age are a lot better than what MJ was back in the day. MJ was amazing in the 90's, but defences and the game were very basic 30 years ago. Kind of like a stone vehicle compared to a tesla. The stone vehicle was pretty amazing for it's time, but the tesla in comparison is better.

This is coming from the biggest MJ fan as well.

MJ would average 20 ppg. Most players this day and age are a lot better than what MJ was back in the day. MJ was amazing in the 90's, but defences and the game were very basic 30 years ago. Kind of like a stone vehicle compared to a tesla. The stone vehicle was pretty amazing for it's time, but the tesla in comparison is better.

This is coming from the biggest MJ fan as well.

Uh huh. Get it all out, little one. I'm here for you.

Documented. Accurate. I'm the biggest LeCan fan out there but the truth is the truth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back